A great method so far - page 6

" have written a review before even reading the guide,"

no I haven't

listen hooya, you purchased the guide yesterday, so how can you justify your review after only a few hours????? have you tested it out yet????? it looks like you review almost everything for driving traffic to your site, clever.

I have had many emails stating how surprised they were at my guide, they are still testing it with success, so tell the forum how you justify your review.

benjii:
listen hooya, you purchased the guide yesterday, so how can you justify your review after only a few hours????? have you tested it out yet????? it looks like you review almost everything for driving traffic to your site, clever.I have had many emails stating how surprised they were at my guide, they are still testing it with success, so tell the forum how you justify your review.

Hohoho the cat is out of the bag and Benji finally revealed he is the seller. On moderator.. Time to ban this guy..

ladies and gentleman, introducing lft columbo

oh by the way, im still waiting for your reversal on the eu,

How can hooya test the system accurately when it's not even clear on entry ad exit and stoploss?

I write a system say buy low sell high , can you test this system my friend? Why not show us some result and keep our mouth shut?

How can hooya test the system accurately when it's not even clear on entry ad exit and stoploss?

I write a system say buy low sell high , can you test this system my friend? Why not show us some result and keep our mouth shut?

What's that? Another system to scam?

benjii:
ladies and gentleman, introducing lft columbo

look, you try to make yourselves look good by running a method down and hoping that you stop my sales, when in fact you must be looking for a method yourself as you purchased mine.

if your so good at trading why go searching the internet for a method, yours dont work im sure, thats why you purchased mine. lol

You lied about you are not the seller earlier and I think it all speaks clearly about your system too. I did not say if my system is good.