A great method so far - page 33

Try testing it with your ratio thingys

I did, on your statement.....and guess what it said you made a loss. LOL

seriously, you don't get it . No point going around in circles. There is nothing you can say to persuade me or others that you sell a tradable system

Dear Oh Dear... Just signed up to this site and found its noting more than a bxing ring for two other members.... Shame

really..this site has fantastic resources and dozens of very good threads. I wouldn't take too much notice of this thread and certainly wouldn't base your judgement of the whole site based on this.

I think that your website should also be scrutinised by members here and everywhere else come to that, I did suspect that when you made youre review about my system about an hour after purchasing it was a bit dodgy and i did say then that you were trying to get members not to purchase it, i think you have methods yourself that are dodgy. (I think you could be reviewing the great trading systems and signals, but whos systems are they?).

Hooya site is in his signature, it is also known that his site is connected with a scammer known as grharris.com a person convicted of scamming traders for thousands.

Here you go guys Outstanding Trading Systems & Secrets

And also this one CFTC Press Release 4866-03

Day Trading Information

NO WONDER YOU MADE THAT REVIEW SO QUICK, VERY CLEVER BUT THERE AGAIN SCAMMERS ARE.

If you think about it carefully, greattradingsystemreviews.com is available as a domain.

Benjii

It makes no difference whether someone buys your system or not. I am worried people could be wasting money but either way I do not benefit from whether or not you sell a system.

All my articles are free and you can scrutinise them as much or as little as you like.

As of this time I have not and do not sell any systems on my site. All info is free.

It is NOT known that my site is connected with a grharris as I do not know who that is or what you are on about. Again, I have warned you before about telling lies. What association are you talking about?

I am not sure where on my site (Trading Systems) you think this gharris features.

oh I get you now. You are saying because the domain was owned my someone before I even took up trading I must be associated with him/them?

You are a true fool. You can just as easily find out when I purchased the domain and you will see it was a long time after that previous owner gave up the domain.

Also all the content on my site as you can see if different and as I stated before I do not sell trading systems.

So I will ask you once stop going around other forums saying I am associated with this person just because he owned the domain name 8 years ago!!

Ye Ye pull the other one.

Lets make it very clear Benjii

are you saying I am associated with that person? yes or no?

No Comment