A great method so far - page 40

benjii:
well where would you put you sl prick

Your the one teaching you tell the people idiot! i wouldn't trade your system i don't think there is any where to put a stop without you R/R ratio being way off! with a target of 1, 2, 3pip so small it just couldn't be done

1,2,3 pips you are nothing more than a critic, have you seen 1,2 or 3 pips in my method so far

Oh hooya come out come out wherever you are

benjii:
1,2,3 pips you are nothing more than a critic, have you seen 1,2 or 3 pips in my method so far

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahh YES in the bloody video you are selling you show a gain of 1.6 pips f!@k me you are really stupid aren't you! You are really struggling to comprehend what pips are with 5 digit brokers!

Hooya Plz back me up that you saw the same thing on Benjii's video......1.6pip not 16!

Benjii, the last decimal point, that is the last number of the a pairs price is not 1 full pip! it is 1/10 of a pip!

if you are trading @$1 per pip the last number is not worth $1 it is worth 10cents get that through your think ass head!

sell 0.86812

take @ 0.86760

eur.gbp

That's now $375 profit

sell 1.39125

take @ 1.39004

eur/usd

imwaiting

im waiting

im waiting

i did this for a reason, now watch the coments now, none on winning trades just abuse, and thats why hooya and four x are here