Titan's PipWorld - page 4

Sunday, Dec 16th 2007

Modifications have been made. Looking to Buy EurUsd at the open of today's trading. Once I have actually open a position I will then post a pic image.

Good Trading

Titan

Sunday, Dec 16th 2007

Open positions at this time:

To enlarge once pic is loaded just click on image.

Titan

Closed Out: Things just didn't feel or look right, so I closed out my two positions.

Titan

you would be better off , not trying to find a bottom or a bounce

or is this more of a buying a rising moving average ?

Gino

index

Hi Gknows

No, this is not a method where one attempts to pick a top or bottom and I'm not using a moving average but a MTF Indicator and Price Action.

The issue at hand is the size of my stop-losses. I would like to reduce it but no matter what I do it simply can't be done based on the method itself.

I will be going back to trading GbpJpy and accept the advantages and disadvantanges of the system. As long as it is has a high win rate I feel that both in the short run and in the long run of trading this method even with it's large stop-loss everything will stay positive.

Five years of backtesting has been extremely successful and so has forward testing in a real acct, thus far.

Titan

As soon as I get my next trade signal for GbpJpy I will post my next trade (also, as demo-trades are being placed so are real time trades in a real acct, these real time trades will be posted once I feel enough testing has been conducted).

Note: I have decided to stay with my original system of combining a MTF Indicator with Price Action. This is a long term trading method, so if you decide to follow my trades in a demo-acct or real acct be fully aware of this. You will not get rich over night on this method but if your looking 5yrs, 10yrs, 20yrs out into the future, then this is where you need to be.

The trading sytem itself is idea for small retail investors, as you will see once I begin posting my real time trades from a real acct (not demo).

Titan

p.s. Titan's Managed Accts coming soon.

Update: Wed, Dec 19th 2007

I'm still waiting for a trade signal to be generated. At which point I will post my next trade for GbpJpy.

Titan

Long GbpJpy at 226.29

Titan

Closed Out: +2 pips

Titan

I have re-open two GbpJpy positions...

Titan