Titan's PipWorld

Hi everyone, my name is Ben (Titan) and as of today I will be posting my trades of Gbp/JPY. I've been looking for a home to start a thread of posted demo-trades that would lead to me posting my live trades and fxfisherman seems like a great place.

ATM I have no open trades but will post my first trade as soon as the market opens today.

Have a great trading week...

Titan

Here's the first trade.

Short GbpJpy at: 228.10

To enlarge pic once loaded just click on the image.

Titan

p.s. Titan's Managed Accts coming soon

If you wish your more than welcome to follow alone but please use a demo-acct and reduce your unit size to 10,000.

Rule One: Only one lot per trade signal.

Rule Two: Don't panic when the market moves against you.

Rule Three: Question not when the method requires you to add an additional lot to your position.

Of course there are other rules but they are for me to follow without question. Also, this particular trading method has a large stop-loss so if your not used to having a stop of 300 plus pips then this style of trading is not for you ...

Titan

Gain: +87 pips

Loss: -0 pips

Number of trades: 1

DrawDown: -29 pips

To enlarge once pic loads just click on image.

One open trade atm: Long 227.23

Titan

Update: Mon, Dec 3rd 2007

Starting Balance: 25k Demo-Acct

Gain: +87 pips

Loss: -0 pips

Number of trades: 1

Number of wins: 1

Number of losses: 0

DrawDown: -29 pips

Open Positions: Long GbpJpy 227.23

To enlarge pic once loaded just click on image.

Titan

p.s. Titan's Managed Accts coming soon.

Update: Tue, Dec 4th 2007

Nothing has changed, I am still Long GbpJpy 227.23...

Titan

Update: Wed, Dec 5th 2007

I have added an additional lot: Long GbpJpy 225.00

Total positions open: 2

Titan

p.s. Titan's Managed Accts coming soon.

For the most current post read above. Thanks...

Since things are a little slow at the moment for me I thought I would explain a few things about my trading method.

A) It's a long-term investment strategy.

B) Only GbpJpy will be traded at this time.

c) The technique incorporates trend-trading and counter-trend trading into a single method which is why stop-losses are 300 plus pips with a dead man switch at 2000 pips.

D) Soon you will see me post whats called COC. COC is like PTO for employees who work for a corporation or small company. For those who don't know what PTO is, it stands for Paid Time Off. Employees of a company can use PTO, as one example, for sick leave and not worry about a pay-check to help cover the cost of personal bills while sick from work. In regards to COC which stands for Carry Over Credit, I set aside half the pip value of every successful lot traded that was an additional position added. Such as my Long GbpJpy 225.00 is an additional lot traded upon which if successful in the trade I will set aside half the pip value in my COC. If ever I take a lost I draw from COC to cover the losing trade.

As time progresses I will share more about my trading method.

Titan

p.s. Before anyone ask, yes the pip value and its corresponding dollar amount are never drawn upon (even when transfering money out of one's acct) unless a lossing trade takes place. COC is a safety net.

Update: Wed, Dec 5th 2007

Pending Order: Long GbpJpy 223.52

In the pic below I got in too soon and closed out one trade: -9 pips

Titan

p.s. The above Long trade is not an additional lot added but an entirely new trade signal was generated. Which means this trade does not count towards COC.

p.s.s. Max open trades at any given time is 8 positions of 1 lot each. The first lot of any given trade signal is the main trade, the next three are additional positions for a total of 4 lots max per trade signal. So, if 8 positions are ever open you know that only two trade signals are being follow.

Update: Thur, Dec 6th 2007

GbpJpy spiked down to 223.26 and jumped pass my pending order. Pending order 223.52 was not triggered, so I cancel the pending order and went long at 224.58.

Open Positions: 3

Titan

Wow..! I just finish some backtesting on a new method and its amazing. I would like to run some demo trades and post them here along with my other trading method.

Here's what I will do. I will call them Method 1 and Method 2...

Method 1 is what you have already been reading above and Method 2 will be posted as such so not to cause any confusion.

I will post my first trade for Method 2 at the New York close today (5pm EST).

Titan