Critique my Holy Grail idea - page 8

Hi what about trading PINBARS on D1 with your system?

CHEERS

I'm not sure what Pinbars are?

--------

But it might work, try it. I still martingale, but only up to 10 lots. My return is higher too now. And I'm trading a modified indicator...something different than before, I will post it.

The charts I posted are 1M with my new indicator...It's actually delivering a powerful punch I filter a LOT of noise with it, plus a 10-20 bar filter I manually use. Ex: I wait for 10-20 red/green candles in a row before I take signal.

Good luck

PS: I won't be sharing the new indicator, lol.

Files:

Hi...good to hear from you again...was wondering where you were....what do you mean "up to 10 lots"?

What I mean is, 10 mini lots that are worth 10k each. So I go up to one standard and that's the max. 3 lots long right now E/U.

flat range, I've been long all afternoon, holding a mental SL at the lower side of range, ignoring noise since it's a flat box of range.

1.3625 is my upside target

1.3460 or lower is downside target

I can reverse if I need to.

Files:

Breaking up as we speak? I think so =) ?

Files:
i_dont_know.jpg  174 kb

so...what happens if you God forbid reach 10 lots and still no sigar...than what?....

I can trade those 10 lots for a while, flat size till I make losses back. I usually lock in half my gain at a target.

I don't need to size up, but it's really making a difference. Swings up are greater...sure drawdown is greater....but this is why I trade, to take substantial risk to make substantial reward.

Pava- You long? Chart pattern and indicators suggest it may break up, although we're in range still Goodluck mate!

My EA is long...and I am watching Vietnameese programming in Vietnameese...my way to re_lax:)...

Last night I banked about 80 pips on E/U Long(s)!

I have a 3rd "system" now and it's helping me trade the european/NYC market immensely! It's incredibly simple, I'll post a few charts later.

Stay tuned.