_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 123

I'll agree, some brokers servers will go down "conveniently" around Asian session time, when EA's like this are hard at work.. funny how that works out. two, i use a VPS and that DOES make a huge difference. why? the faster your connection is, the less you get kicked off. my friend has fxpro and they have pretty good servers but on his local computer, it disconnects all the time, but on his VPS, it has never disconnected once! so speed in this game is very important! a fast computer and/or a really good connection will put you ahead of the game.

Always put your stop lost.

PistolDave:
Hi friends,

I have had very good results so far -- in demo testing only since Jan. 12.

Everyone seems to be concerned with settings and how to squeeze more profit from the EA, but there is a more urgent problem to deal with first...

Have you considered what would happen to your account if you are running this EA and you have open trades and you lose your data feed or lose your connection with your broker's server?

Think about it. This may have happened to you:

Always put your STOPLOST. If your broker practice pips or stoplost hunting, your will be alway a loser there. Change your broker right away. PistolDave is right.

You can don t believe me but try to search by yourself.

If my indication don t convince you, i am sure other will find the settings...

I will not feed you, search by yourself.

Believe me V2 have no bug. You don t find, that s the bug

Look at orders 56 , 57 , 58.Settings is SL at 20pips.

LNCS Pips:

Look at orders 56 , 57 , 58.Settings is SL at 20pips

LNCS Pips:
Look at orders 56 , 57 , 58.Settings is SL at 20pips

Sorry For The Mess.

How di I attach an Image???????

Also possible;

4rexLady_de:
Hi there,

I have been using Lucky Version 2 on live account since beginning of this year and so far it has performed extremely well.

If any losses, so far they have been minor.

Regarding the mentioned "big losses" I am wondering a bit whether you are using the EA during the London and New York session? Because it happens VERY rarely, if at all, that you have moves of 60 and more pips in one direction during Asia session. Most of the time >EUR/GBP moves in a range of 30 to 40 pips....

Just MHO,

4rexlady_de

...is that you may have 3 positions built up with that loss.

4x4all:
...is that you may have 3 positions built up with that loss.

No, 3 positions opened at 00:20 and closed at 01:05 on 19 December 2008.

setting SL at 20 pips and autorange SL is false but got 3 44pips losses.

LNCS Pips:
No, 3 positions opened at 00:20 and closed at 01:05 on 19 December 2008. setting SL at 20 pips and autorange SL is false but got 3 44pips losses.

Try to change Hidden_SL=FALSE and Hide_All=FALSE,

all orders will have a fix StopLoss... you need to know about your broker Stops Level before...

All Losing orders will not close ifIndicator Damiani TF M30 still in Sideway Condition... Change Use_Damiani_Filter==FALSE...

I think is not bug... there is my setting for cutloss...

bool SidewayTrade()

{

double DM1_M30 = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M30,"Damiani_Volt",5,8,40,100,1.2,TRUE,0.5,0,0);

double DM2_M30 = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M30,"Damiani_Volt",5,8,40,100,1.2,TRUE,0.5,1,0);

double DM3_M30 = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M30,"Damiani_Volt",5,8,40,100,1.2,TRUE,0.5,2,0);

double DM1_M15 = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"Damiani_Volt",5,8,40,100,1.4,TRUE,0.5,0,0);

double DM2_M15 = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"Damiani_Volt",5,8,40,100,1.4,TRUE,0.5,1,0);

double DM3_M15 = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"Damiani_Volt",5,8,40,100,1.4,TRUE,0.5,2,0);

if(Use_Damiani_Filter==TRUE && DM1_M30<DM3_M30 && DM1_M15<DM3_M15) return (FALSE);

return(TRUE);

}[/PHP]

[PHP]

void CloseAll()

{

for (int cnt = OrdersTotal()-1 ; cnt >= 0; cnt--)

{

OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic && OrderCloseTime()==0)

{

if (CloseTime() && SecurProfit()==1)

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,xSlippage,Blue);

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,xSlippage,Red);

}

else

{

if (IsTradeTime())

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && !SidewayTrade() &&((OrderOpenPrice()-Bid)/SetPoint()) >= xStopLoss)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,xSlippage,Blue);

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && !SidewayTrade() && ((Ask-OrderOpenPrice())/SetPoint()) >= xStopLoss)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,xSlippage,Red);

}

else

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && GetSignal_IT(OP_BUY)!=1 && ((OrderOpenPrice()-Bid)/SetPoint()) >= xSL_OutSession)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,xSlippage,Blue);

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && GetSignal_IT(OP_SELL)!=1 && ((Ask-OrderOpenPrice())/SetPoint()) >= xSL_OutSession)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,xSlippage,Red);

}

}

}

}

}

V2 code

Dear RDB,

This EA uses a lot of computing resourses, so we can understand its complicatability, but if we can reduce it then it is O.K.

Why do you use the parameter: DM2_M30 ?

Regards..