_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 299

Can i know wer can i download v2d?

Can anybody share live or demo for recent Your Lucky result bcos my acc no trading at all since last week installed.

just donate some money to rdb .

Elma:
Can i know wer can i download v2d? Can anybody share live or demo for recent Your Lucky result bcos my acc no trading at all since last week installed.

Recommendation: shut off the EA until monday. Look at the forex calendar - and at the course.

I'm back soon. Greets to all; monday I trade from Phuket Beach *lol*

why ??

dagolard:
Recommendation: shut off the EA until monday. Look at the forex calendar - and at the course. I'm back soon. Greets to all; monday I trade from Phuket Beach *lol*

EURGBP goes in stable trending market and no high-impact events in the next 15 hours

So why stopping ??

Elma:
Can i know wer can i download v2d? Can anybody share live or demo for recent Your Lucky result bcos my acc no trading at all since last week installed.

I will post here if u like...

toby123:
just donate some money to rdb .

Easier said than done.

How can I even contact rdb? How much do I send? Will donating money get me both the latest YL and Thunder?

if you drag the robot to your chart the email address of rdb is there, and about donation its entirely up to you how much you desire to give ( remember from the bottom of your heart), and rdb gonna decide if he going to share the two robot the latest thunder and your lucky, hope that help.

TheTonik:
Easier said than done. How can I even contact rdb? How much do I send? Will donating money get me both the latest YL and Thunder?

JStein:
EURGBP goes in stable trending market and no high-impact events in the next 15 hours So why stopping ??

10:15pm USD Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks

11:00pm USD Bank Stress Test Info

If you think, that USD news will have no effect to EURGBP - give it a try

Don't forget - trending market is the death for this EA. Especially after 11 p.m. I expect some effects...

Btw. I think, last night some people probably had higher losses with standard settings. Me not. Anyone?

dagolard:
10:15pm USD Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks

11:00pm USD Bank Stress Test Info

If you think, that USD news will have no effect to EURGBP - give it a try

Don't forget - trending market is the death for this EA. Especially after 11 p.m. I expect some effects...

Btw. I think, last night some people probably had higher losses with standard settings. Me not. Anyone?

Yap but not bigger as you said...

Money management and some features to reducing drawdown have made some tiny loss...

But overall last night is bad night!!