_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 220

MD89:
Where is _rdb_? It is concerning that he has not made an appearance recently. I hope he is okay. I am a noob and just running a demo account, but it looks great. I found things went better with the stop loss set manually, as _rdb_ described.

His house (and his pc too) sink by flooding cos rain everiday in his area (maros). He work now with new pc and begin from zero. May God Bless him.

nwin:
His house (and his pc too) sink by flooding cos rain everiday in his area (maros). He work now with new pc and begin from zero. May God Bless him.

Thank you for letting me know. Very sad. I hope everything works out for _rdb_!

allah save him

Great results - what settings?

fapturbo:
So far so good.

Hi Fapturbo, would you mind sharing your settings that achieved these results?

Thanks, uptix

Hello all,

a long time does not read this thread ... sorry for that and thank you still continue the discussion about Your_Lucky ...

I got this email about quantum-investing some time ago :

This item is delivered to the buyer...

even in the Spread_Hi_Lo_v1a.mq4 indicator's script still have Indonesian language that I write for function explanation...

Nice to have you back

Naturally such firms fear for there income... don't bother about them. We have seen the developement of your_lucky here.

Holger

_rdb_

Never argue with a fool, otherwise you will become one of them.

There are so many bad rubbish over the internet, if you are angry with them, then you do not have time to make money anymore. You declare the matter here, then all we understand it.

Keep on the good work.