_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 216

epeter49:
Hi

i am new to this wonderfull thread and am trying to run Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e in a Alpari 5-digit demo account, but there seems to be a problem.

The EA is not taking any trades and in the Journal it keeps saying:

Custom indicator MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,1M:loaded successfully

Custom indicator MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,1M:removed

I have added a additional 0 to all the pip values, but still no success.

Any ideas what's wrong?

ep

i am using v2b on alpari live and demo with success and default setting.

get the v2b and you shold not have any more problems

paromi:
i am using v2b on alpari live and demo with success and default setting. get the v2b and you shold not have any more problems

Thank you paromi, i know that v2 works, but i like previous version more and would like to compare it to the one i am running on a MIG demo...

ep

hey, been away for a while. but i have one question. to stop it trading at 00:00 do you type in 0 or 24?

oh, and the eurgbp is not a problem and neither is the spread. mine is just fine and I made 40% last month. will make more this month. it's just if you have a larger account (10K) you will survive the drawdown. so right now until I get to 5k, i will only tarde the first 3 hrs. i notice it will not loose then. and if it does, it's very samll. when i get to 5k, i will trade all 8 hours. oh and you all are going to use EA's run more than this one and you will have 2 or more startegies supporting each other. only way to go. don't depend on one EA to make your wealthy. you're gonna need more firepower with maybe up to 5-6 currencies and that's all. wokring on that myself right now.

will be back to check in if anybody could answer my question about the time.

Something is weird with the EA. I set Maxtrades=1. The EA (V2b) opened a long position and closed it with a small loss (1pip) after 4 minutes. But it opened another long position immediately at the previous close price plus spread. And lucky closed this order with 1pip loss 2 minutes later. To prevent lucky to do it again, I have to set Autorange_SL=0.

What's going on? Thanks

horizonsky:
Something is weird with the EA. I set Maxtrades=1. The EA (V2b) opened a long position and closed it with a small loss (1pip) after 4 minutes. But it opened another long position immediately at the previous close price plus spread. And lucky closed this order with 1pip loss 2 minutes later. To prevent lucky to do it again, I have to set Autorange_SL=0. What's going on? Thanks

I had a similar problem, on one demo it kept making trades and getting out of trades with small losses, even though after price have developed it could have easily made some profit with the initial position.... Meanwhile running it on another broker's demo this wasn't happening, I'm not quite sure what is the issue either... Glad I'm not the only one having the problem.

Result sharing

leanne:
just found out today that ibfx eg spread back to 3 most of the time for today's asian section

Nice to hear that IBFX is OK again, I did not look them for a while.

I've had huge problems with IBFX, running Lucky and FAPT. Burned live account (FAPT) in one night, due to spreads (small test account). They moved spread just enough to leave my trade open (up to 15), an to lead it to burn out. My mistake not looking.

Enyway, I am not giving up.

Now I am running Lucky and FAPT on Alpari US, EURGBP risk 100, EURCHF risk 50, since 29th Jan. So far +328%. Like somebody said, I am trying to burn account with such risk, but Lucky is struggling with market. Even better, growing balance all the time. I am really satisfied with results. Lucky is MUCH more profitable than FAPT. 95% Lucky to 5% FAPT.

As I've read here, Thunder 4WD is also killer EA. I just imagine results Lucky and Thunder together.

Those results are after my Windows crushed, this is continuation on a new account, that is why is starting balance 2000$. You have to believe me on word .

If anyone from ex Yugoslavia running Lucky, I'll be glad to pm.

Once again, THANK YOU _RDB_ for your incredible ea.

Happy (Lucky) trading for all of us.

Files:

Result sharing

leanne:
just found out today that ibfx eg spread back to 3 most of the time for today's asian section

I've had huge problems with IBFX, running Lucky and FAPT. Burned live account (FAPT) in one night, due to spreads (small test account). They moved spread just enough to leave my trade open (up to 15), an to lead it to burn out. My mistake not looking.

Now I am running Lucky and FAPT on Alpari US, EURGBP risk 100, EURCHF risk 50, since 29th Jan. So far +328%. Like somebody said, I am trying to burn account with such risk, but Lucky is struggling with market. Even better, growing balance all the time. I am really satisfied with results. Lucky is MUCH more profitable than FAPT. 95% Lucky to 5% FAPT.

As I've read here, Thunder 4WD is also killer EA. I just imagine results Lucky and Thunder together.

Those results are after my Windows crushed, this is continuation on a new account, that is why is starting balance 2000$. You have to believe me on word .

Files:

Duplication

Sorry for post duplication. I had slite problem with upload of attachment.

Happy (Lucky) trade for all of us.

freshman:

wich virson u use it???????

lucky V2 or v2b??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????