_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 214

Trading Pairs

Hi fscrp

On which pair(s) did you obtain 27 pips profit per day?

Which broker are you using and is it a real account or a demo one?

Jorge

fscrp,

i like the idea... have switched mine over to your sets. please keep me/us posted on results.

thanks

i had to reload the ea, havent had a trade thus far in the session.

just trying to make sure i have everything set up correctly...

has anyone else had trades from 21:00 up til now??

thanks

bcmfxtrader:
i had to reload the ea, havent had a trade thus far in the session.

just trying to make sure i have everything set up correctly...

has anyone else had trades from 21:00 up til now??

thanks

yap, i got a few trades tonight.. like 5 so far, holding a loss...

ok ... thanks...

wonder if i did something wrong...it usually fires right up as soon as i re-initiate...hmmmm

good job

your ea is amazing, good job!

Results so far are on demo .... I know, I know, demo live however it does help develop strategy! I ran this EA live for an hour on FXDD a few weeks ago, but that was to see if they "tamper" outside the asian market - they did not. Had several good trades, but that was not the purpose of that little test.

Pairs I am running:

EURUSD

EURGBP

EURCHF

USDCAD

Added 1 day ago:

AUDUSD

GBPUSD

No trades today - I stay out on Fridays.

I am still tweaking the settings to fit my style so I do not have any long-term results to share; I also had several trades go bad before I really started looking at everything, so I entered a few high-risk manual trades to bring the balance back up which I lucked out on. After another week or 2 I should have the settings finalized then I will freeze any further adjustments and see what happens in 30 days on demo then take it live if I am satisfied with the results.

I just want to highlight again that I consider my settings to be extremely conservative and it will not make you rich. I am a forex baby and this EA is just a part of my education.

its very good too in EURCHF

time fram 15 mints

muradkilany:
its very good too in EURCHF time fram 15 mints

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to mention I am using 15 minute time frames instead of 5

fscrp:
Results so far are on demo .... I know, I know, demo live however it does help develop strategy! I ran this EA live for an hour on FXDD a few weeks ago, but that was to see if they "tamper" outside the asian market - they did not. Had several good trades, but that was not the purpose of that little test.

Pairs I am running:

EURUSD

EURGBP

EURCHF

USDCAD

Added 1 day ago:

AUDUSD

GBPUSD

No trades today - I stay out on Fridays.

I am still tweaking the settings to fit my style so I do not have any long-term results to share; I also had several trades go bad before I really started looking at everything, so I entered a few high-risk manual trades to bring the balance back up which I lucked out on. After another week or 2 I should have the settings finalized then I will freeze any further adjustments and see what happens in 30 days on demo then take it live if I am satisfied with the results.

I just want to highlight again that I consider my settings to be extremely conservative and it will not make you rich. I am a forex baby and this EA is just a part of my education.

are you use this peers in live accounts