_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 208

Hi there..it has been a long time i never get in touch with this forum. Now it's time to come back..regarding this free EA..where can I get the copy? wanna do backtest and forward test

Goldenpot:
Hi there..it has been a long time i never get in touch with this forum. Now it's time to come back..regarding this free EA..where can I get the copy? wanna do backtest and forward test

first post

The1:
first post

Ok dude...

To rdb...thanks for sharing ...

By the way, has anyone tried it on Live Acc? and how's the result so far?

Stop loss

Hi.

Why Your_Lucky don't respect the stop loss... also if i set "Autorange SL" false ??.

There is the possibility to set a SL with the number of pips desiderd??

Thanks

sentaco:
You mean this EA trades 50/200 MA Cross only on EURGPB? Regards

No it trades moving average envelope top and bottoms instead. That and a few other technical factors.

The1:
No answer .....

If I were you, when you move to a new version just copy everything over to the appropriate directories.

If your operating system asks if you wish to replace such and such files, just click yes to all. It's simple really.

It is a good EA, but we haven't heard from rdb in a while. It would be ok if he would get back in the game and support issues regarding his Robots.

Please Visit My Website:- Internet Money Opportunities Review ~ Change Your Life Now And Make Money!!!

From Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2 Guide :

2. Open the Indicators folder and copy all the files in the folder and then paste C:\ProgramFiles\MetaTrader

- Alpari UK\experts\indicators

3. Open the Template folder and copy all the files in the folder and then paste C:\ProgramFiles\MetaTrader

- Alpari UK\templates

My question :

Did I need to do this in version Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b , or not ?

Because I read that some one ( page 132 ) he say , version v2b does not require the template .