_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 202

fscrp:
I noticed you seem to be using version 1a - 2b is the newest version available. Please update and continue testing. I just started testing it 2 days last week myself and both days were profitable, however that does not cover the other days. I was running 2 all week and it did quite well. Take with a grain of salt as both accounts are demos as I am still getting to know the EA.

Ok thanks for the update i will test and post next week my results

Regards

Bench J:
Unless you are using Tick level Data you will never reproduce live transactions with MT4 interpolated back test data. research tick level back-testing for more info. Its a whole process where you will need to use MT4build 208 etc..

as well EA's that are compiled on build 220 will not work on MT4 build 208.

jb

QUOTE=vicky_ag;263123]Guys tried this EA yesterday and again.

Backtest show a 21 pip change.

Live trading got me a measly 9 pips.

Someone please help me out here. Is there some trick to all the backtest and live trading difference??

What kind of chart should I use for this...5min/15min/30min ??

the version changes i understand. I did all my backtest on tick level only using the ibfx terminal i have.

Just a quick note about my live account results, for those who are interested.

I mentioned before that I was trading a tiny test account live with v2b of this EA. Initially, it was showing about 6% gain per day, but then it lost 35% in one disastrous session. Looking over the records I could see that it was not closing bad trades at the SL setting, but letting them run into very large losses before closing them. I was made aware of the need to set the SLAutoRange parameter to false in order for the SL settings to be active...

So, I did just that and found that it lost money very consistently, every single day. I shut down the test when the account got below 40% of original equity.

I was trading EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF on FXDD, using default settings. I know that the EA was designed for EURGBP, but it seems like no respectable brokers were offering that pair at a low enough spread during the off-market hours that this EA trades (FXDD was showing 8 pips). Based on these results I consider this technique to be unusable at this time. Others may have better results than I, but this is what I found using my own real money to test it.

Thanks to RDB for his hard work and generosity in sharing it.

Can someone please help

I have been running the Lucky EA on a demo account for a week now on a number of different pairs with some limited success. However, the worrying thing is that on a number of occasions when the market moved up or down the EA got caught up with a couple of loosing trades. These went well beyond the default settings of SL = 28 & SL_OutSession = 32

When the trades went to around a loss of 60 pips +/- 10 I have manually stopped the trade.

Can someone tell me how I can make the stop loss settings come into action so all of these loosing trades don't wipe out the account.

I think someone had suggested that the AccountProfitClose = false will fix this issue, however, I regret to say it did not make any difference.

Has anyone got any other ideas what the problem may be???

Thanking you

Nik

_rdb_:
I apologize about Your_Lucky previous version, I found many errors in the v1e code.

I have the v2 update and I think is the Final Version,

because my English is very limited, so I can not explain what a new that I make in this final version.

but I will show my piece of code change.

- Deadline/Limit Time for orders to close.

this function is to avoid your account being rejected by the broker does not like too fast scalper EA.

- Lot Management improvements.

- Additional Autodigit to anything broker.

in this version, there is no longer any error in the broker, you only need to change and start and stop hours suit you and know about the sideway.

no need *.set file for 5 Digits broker price or 4 Digits.

I will divide the update as soon as possible on my post 1.

I do not have much time for developed Your_Lucky again, because I prefer to Thunder4WDEAS and now I'm learning about EURCHF characters.

I do not have a lot of experience to use EA in the real account using real money.

For this I only make EA and do backtest and forward test on a demo account.

Now I get some donations from all of you here, and I am very grateful for that.

Then, I think about my account when I have and if I use my money for real life accounts.

this idea, make me try to make the EA not only based on the profit figures, but prefer to low drawdown.

Hi ,

Really very important to me

About Your_Lucky_v2

My account with Al Pari UK , EURGBP 5 pips , 5 Decimal

Did I need to change any setting , except , OpenHour : 21 , CloseHour : 5

crossy:
Hello PipGuard, nice to hear you again.

Can you attach UT_Fast indicator, please.

Thankes

Not a problem.

Files:
ut_fast.mq4  26 kb

nwin:
For me,this ea is still the best. It free and profitable,now I trade only 3-4 hours per day in v2,v2a,v2b and thunderv2b,all in live acc with good result.

This is a very good ea!!! Just not performing well due to high spreads and volatility!!!

Big AL:
Forget it this ea is garbage as are most of them, it simple does not work.

For me,this ea is still the best. It free and profitable,now I trade only 3-4 hours per day in v2,v2a,v2b and thunderv2b,all in live acc with profit result.

Big AL:
Forget it this ea is garbage as are most of them, it simple does not work.

Seriously how can you say that it does not work.

Strategy is sound. Ranges do not last forever and they do break, so expect some losses when this happens.