_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 201

to 2022# yes, it will.

2 trade in, then you has minus 999USD, and not close these trade yet, then another 2 trades in will give you margin call.

alpine4133:
I am considering the FXCH Swiss Broker. Traded UDG/GBP with only 1 pip spread. But I have to fund the account $2,000 and can only trade standard lots. My question is do you think $2,000 trading 1 lot is enough to trade Your Luck and 4WD Thunder EA's? If I only set up these 2 EA's to each trade 1.0 lots would it break the account?

cant you trade FXCH with mini lots e.g. 0.1 I thought I have read on their site.

hi

This EA lost last week alot. maybe someone can solve this problem

Regards

Hi guys,

how can i app other indicator (for example UT_Fast) in Lucky EA or Thunder4WD EA?

UT_Fast download:

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=206215&d=1234802176

Thankes

test nzd usd

test on nzd usd!

hours 10 am 17 pm

Very Good!

Guys tried this EA yesterday and again.

Backtest show a 21 pip change.

Live trading got me a measly 9 pips.

Someone please help me out here. Is there some trick to all the backtest and live trading difference??

What kind of chart should I use for this...5min/15min/30min ??

sentaco:
hi

This EA lost last week alot. maybe someone can solve this problem

Regards

I noticed you seem to be using version 1a - 2b is the newest version available. Please update and continue testing. I just started testing it 2 days last week myself and both days were profitable, however that does not cover the other days. I was running 2 all week and it did quite well. Take with a grain of salt as both accounts are demos as I am still getting to know the EA.

Unless you are using Tick level Data you will never reproduce live transactions with MT4 interpolated back test data. research tick level back-testing for more info. Its a whole process where you will need to use MT4build 208 etc..

as well EA's that are compiled on build 220 will not work on MT4 build 208.

jb

QUOTE=vicky_ag;263123]Guys tried this EA yesterday and again.

Backtest show a 21 pip change.

Live trading got me a measly 9 pips.

Someone please help me out here. Is there some trick to all the backtest and live trading difference??

What kind of chart should I use for this...5min/15min/30min ??

Tick Data

Does anyone know where to get tickdata for backtesting on GPBUSD?