_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 101

habanero02:
hey guys, I'm using your_lucky v1e on a demo acnt on FXDD where the spread has been really good lately (3 -4)..using the pair EURUSD...and I'm getting some profitable trades...actually all of then are positive ..

however what i noticed is that all the trades make $3.60...I mean , as long as is profit I'm cool, don't get me wrong...but I wanted to check with you guys to see if there's something I might need to chaged to get a higher profit.

thanks alot

Are you using the default settings?

alpine4133:
I have been trying to run both versions of the EA and still it will not open a trade with FXDD. what am I doing wrong?

Dude all I can tell you is I follow all the instruction from previous post and have it running on pair EURUSD ..and I turn it on after 6 becuase is when I get home

till gets out of section..so far all trades profit..but still low on profit..only making $3.60 on each..

Still wating if somebody knows why

habanero02:
Dude all I can tell you is I follow all the instruction from previous post and have it running on pair EURUSD ..and I turn it on after 6 becuase is when I get home

till gets out of section..so far all trades profit..but still low on profit..only making $3.60 on each..

Still wating if somebody knows why

Because the default TP is set to 6

I tired attaching the EA and it says i am missing the MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4

Can someone please post this indicator for me, thanks

jay9170:
I tired attaching the EA and it says i am missing the MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4 Can someone please post this indicator for me, thanks

Jay I'm at work right now, but if you download the ZIP file from post 1 under Indicator folder you should find it .

and about the TP set to 6, I tried to change it and all I got was loss.

thanks

what means?

Files:
anonimo.jpg  21 kb

Lite Forex

Seems their spread has now 5 pips during asian session

or they know about this ea? Last few days has been constant 3pips..now its 5? hmmm.

habanero02:

and about the TP set to 6, I tried to change it and all I got was loss.

thanks

Leave the take profit where it is and change the risk level if you want to make more, but you also risk losing more

niepce:
yeah alplari increases spread to 5 pips in the night

I tried IBFX demo, and the EURGBP spread was monstruous (around 10 pips)

FXpro, I don't like (Cyprus offshore thing)

MIG FX seems ok.... but 5000$ entry minimum

damn... not good times for scalpers :/

MIG has prohibited scalping

_rdb_:
FxPro dastardly, during the making of this EA (1 months ago) even spread it 1-3 pip in the asia session, but is now 5 pip and does not move all the time trading hour range of my EA...

they have made official proclamation that their EURGBP spreads will officialy change to 5 pips since Jan. 2nd