_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 210

stevetrader:
Hi.

Why Your_Lucky don't respect the stop loss... also if i set "Autorange SL" false ??.

There is the possibility to set a SL with the number of pips desiderd??

Thanks

Please

stevetrader:
Please

Read the thread...

wromek:
Read the thread...

It's 210 pages.......ok thanks

stevetrader:
It's 210 pages.......ok thanks

I've read it all, 50 percent up in the account live since the beginning of feb. isn't it worth it?

your choice

wromek:
I've read it all, 50 percent up in the account live since the beginning of feb. isn't it worth it? your choice

hey mate could you help me clarify the 5 digit decimal problem? appreciate it thanks.

wromek:
I've read it all, 50 percent up in the account live since the beginning of feb. isn't it worth it? your choice

It's not because it' too long .. it's for my english. Thats all

mank:
hey mate could you help me clarify the 5 digit decimal problem? appreciate it thanks.

sorry, I'm not at FX Pro, don't know the problem.

mank:

My demo at Fx pro works fine with 5 digits...

After trying the EA on a live micro account over at FXOpen for a couple of weeks I barely broke even. It's not the EA's fault, it's the broker's. Disconnections and other problems kept the ea from being profitable.

Last week I saw a 15 pip quote deviation on EUR/GBP, which only showed up at FXOpen. Strangely the candle in question popped up right after the ea opened 2 long positions.

Right now I'm looking at the chart and a 20+ pip bearish candle appears from nowhere. I also have IBFX charts opened and there's no such candle. Of course, this happens just after the EA opens 2 long positions.

So if you plan trading with this EA stay away from FXOpen. Ironically, they encourage scalping and automated trading. But by the looks of it they're more interested in cheating their clients.

wromek:
My demo at Fx pro works fine with 5 digits...

hmmm really, on the info display instead of seeing 3 pips as the actual spread it ends up showing 30 y'know.... it works on my other demo but not fx pro, thats weird... im using v2, i didnt put the template in, shouldn't matter tho should it.....