Martingale EA - page 120

saintmo:
I can't get it to work in backtest either. It hits 500 trades and stops, regardless of margin.

use h1

Next cycle on cable.

Files:
cable_3.gif  82 kb

guppy just exited....but i lost 15 bucks..

wolfe...Please ask ralph how the EA can close several hunderd orders more efficiently...

Ralph..wolfey prolly' does not want to bother you...if you have time could you help him code the "close-all" routine?

you coders really need to get together.....you can do it! If it is manual repetitive work I can do it..I am your man...just tell me what to do!

ES

Files:

I also noticed despite WFM settings, total closed profits were negative amounts (?) in two cycles. Maybe closing multiple orders at once has to be looked at, I think.

What do I think about it?

Wifey will divorce me if I do not turn the sound off.

But seriously,

The candle breaches with the "multiple of consecutive orders" with the flow FORCES the PipIdiot™ to find the right direction by simply having more orders on the side where the buying and selling PRESSURE are hiding.

This seems to be safe with nanos and 1K...but I wonder what IBFX will say when I take this live? They will see that I am executing thousand of orders per day. At least I do not violate their 90 second rule!...but someone will be watching my account I can assure you.

kayvan, the problem of the global/mass exit can be solved with WFM...Ralph and wolfe will fix this and/or tell me what to do.

ES

kayvan:
it is working in forward test , but does not in back test!!!! how do you like it E.S?

kayvan:
use h1

Ah, thanks!

wolfe:
Choke it is! No bugs yet? You're the master exterminator, you just haven't found you're poison yet!

the bugs really are not important for now . we have another problem with mass of orders .

Wolfe . we need 1 tp for every position , and a 1 tp for remaining positions .i think this will solve the problem .

kayvan:
the bugs really are not important for now . we have another problem with mass of orders . Wolfe . we need 1 tp for every position , and a 1 tp for remaining positions .i think this will solve the problem .

all the remaining positions first made balance themselves ,and at the end were closed with profit no remaining order now

i actived ea before the news.

Files:
pipidiot_2.gif  35 kb

This will trigger IBFX's scalping rule of 90 seconds hold time for sure!

ES

kayvan:
the bugs really are not important for now . we have another problem with mass of orders . Wolfe . we need 1 tp for every position , and a 1 tp for remaining positions .i think this will solve the problem .

Warning

This Friday is NFP..

The night before the market gets very flat and slow...so turn your AutoRestarts off when you get near that zone. (but you can turn them on some minutes before the NFP ☺ )

http://futures.fxstreet.com/economicindicators/NFP0305.pdf