Martingale EA - page 115

My setfile is above..all is functioning with IBFX.

check your input dialog for buy only or sell only...long only or short only...Check your lags...and lookback...

ES

kayvan:
what is your setting E.S ? for me it dose not put sell orders . but it puts a lot of repeated buy orders ! where am i wrong ? look @ the chart below

i know...

CHANGE YOUR MAXTRADES TO 9999

tHAT SHOULD DO IT!

....☺

ES...™

Get aboard the ES wagon!

Wolfey,

In your next release of PipIdiot™ change the default for maxtrades to 9999 or you will get a lot of posts here about what is wrong!

Just a suggestion..as PipIdiot™ is a real iidiot when it comes to # of trades.

....☺

ES...™

Get aboard the ES wagon!

P.S. I find that Ralph is extremely helpful to up-and-coming coders...why not ask him privatly about his post? I want you fellah's to be friends

TY AZ (I mean that)

azjeff:
ES

No these were the days.

98.7 The Peak - Whatever We Want! Click on 80's channel on left side. No commercials.

ElectricSavant:
My setfile is above..all is functioning with IBFX.

check your input dialog for buy only or sell only...long only or short only...Check your lags...and lookback...

ES

it is Ok with Master Forex . but not working with Fx Open broker .

what should we do now?

what is your max trades? and slippage? set at?

Have you read your expert and journal tabs?

ES

kayvan:
it is Ok with Master Forex . but not working with Fx Open broker . what should we do now?

wolfe,

we need an X and a Y axis input to move the white text around the screen..

Do you know how to do that?

By the way..thanks for the best time I have had in a long time to test Forex...All my friends are here and we just have to hit on a money making setfile...I feel it!

I am doin' the Gecko...This EA is the BomB!

ES

ElectricSavant:
what is your max trades? and slippage? set at?

Have you read your expert and journal tabs?

ES

max trade as you said 9999 --slipage defult 5 -- and also i tried with your setting . in master forex works good . but in fx open like the pivture i attached before .

Could you post your tab contents of the journal and the experts?

ES

kayvan:
max trade as you said 9999 --slipage defult 5 -- and also i tried with your setting . in master forex works good . but in fx open like the pivture i attached before .

wolfe,

If the X and Y axis input is not possible...can you eliminate the object that draws the dotted line?

Dancin'...dancin' dancin'

ES