Martingale EA - page 125

That is not the same as grid size one pip and a tp of 1 pip...at several hundred trades per day...

kayvan:
i did with grid trade EA on last NFP ,no prohibition. (grid size 2 pips).tp 10 pips

ElectricSavant:
one pip and a tp of 1 pip...at several hundred

tp 1 pip? or you mean more.

hi

please input last verstion and backtest of this expert.

thanks

kayvan....

YOU ARE SUGGESTING THAT FOR THIS EA WE HAVE ONE PIP INTERVALS WITH ONE PIP TP'S ON SEVERAL HUNDRED TRADES...IT IS WHAT YOUMEAN NOT ME

Any dealer will start screwing with you under these conditions...

ES

kayvan:
tp 1 pip? or you mean more.

ElectricSavant:
P.S. Give wolfe and Ralph a chance to get the "global close-all" to be VERY efficient.

I have discussed this matter with Ralph. There is quite a bit of confusing code to accomplish this task. Don't expect a "fix-all" of this problem for quite some time.

The fact of the matter is, closing this many orders at one time without slippage in price is near impossible.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178381/page76

Can you do the backtest?

ES

birami:
hi

please input last verstion and backtest of this expert.

thanks

you can do it...do not give up...it will be unique to WFM and no else will have accomplished it thus far..

ES

wolfe:
I have discussed this matter with Ralph. There is quite a bit of confusing code to accomplish this task. Don't expect a "fix-all" of this problem for quite some time. The fact of the matter is, closing this many orders at one time without slippage in price is near impossible.

This is what you requested in big red letters below.

Then you start talking about another system that used 10 pips TP on the NFP...what is it kayvan...what will it be?

First you come here and have the Holy Grail

Then you modify it to the second holy grail..

now you want another method...

In the other thread at pipmaker you complained that they would not listen to you...geeeee...I wonder why?

ES

P.S. I am not going to ask wolfe or Ralph FOR ONE MORE THING, unless YOU pay them for it kayvan. I am out of here...

kayvan:
also we need 1 tp for every order and 1 tp for the remaining ordes.

wich time and pairs works this expert?