Martingale EA - page 127

I am a TFX fan still

wolfe:
ES,

I won't get time until later on this week to make these changes. When I have another product to offer, I will start PipIdiot a new thread.

I hope we still have some TFX fans out there, I did a lot of work on that project.

Hi Wolfe

You can be sure that I am still a fan of TFX !

berdj:
Hi Wolfe You can be sure that I am still a fan of TFX !

Good to know!

How has your testing been going?

Forward Testing TFX_1_8_Trendtraffic

Here's an update on foward testing TFX_1_8_Trendtraffic on EUR/JPY m1.

On a small $250 account the EA made $14.56. Unfortunately I am running several EA's as a portfolio and I had to export this one via Excel to do the total. Also I will provide a snapshot of the screen to see the trades.

Thanks,

Bluesky

I am testing still TFX1.8

Hi Wolfe,

I got overly exuberant and moved my lot sizes too high and hence got stopped out. However with the proper lot sizes I think this will be a wonderful EA. I will re start my tests. I am testing GBP M5 without trend filter.

Will keep you posted.

Here are some results VS1.6

Well I never stopped the testing on Vs1.6 so here it is for what it is worth. It still shows a profit on the GBP 30m

berdj:
Well I never stopped the testing on Vs1.6 so here it is for what it is worth. It still shows a profit on the GBP 30m

Hi Berdj

Coulg you give the version 1.6 (there are 2) and your settings exactly ?

No problem during the news ?

Thanks.

Wolfe,

Just thought you might want to know it looks like people on FF are using one of your previous versions of your ea. Check this out at:

Martingale Baggio Method - Page 10

Post #137

madscalp:
Hi Berdj

Coulg you give the version 1.6 (there are 2) and your settings exactly ?

No problem during the news ?

Thanks.

azjeff:
Wolfe,

Just thought you might want to know it looks like people on FF are using one of your previous versions of your ea. Check this out at:

Martingale Baggio Method - Page 10

Post #137

Interesting. Thanks for the link azjeff.

Show us your BEST Martingale EA

Dear all,

I'm interested in Martingale EA that with great indicator with safe trading

would anyone share the live and unlimited version with great setting? thanks

Regards,

Simon