RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 31

If it continues like it did the last weeks we could easily get 280% per year. I tested it with higher risk the last week (25% of the account) and it looks very good so far.

Alex

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
If it continues like it did the last weeks we could easily get 280% per year. I tested it with higher risk the last week (25% of the account) and it looks very good so far. Alex

Yeah Alex. I'm getting crazy and INSANE!!! I'm seeing my account returned 18% slow and steadily for the entire APRIL! Very tempting to increase lot size, but... I transfered the profits Oh well, its live trading better safe then sorry.

Regards

David

davidke20:
John,

Your statement really makes me think that we can get 280% annual slow and steadily trading with low risk and extremely low drawdown

Regards

David

David

I agree - looks like you have a potential winner here (at least so far) - well done!

Regards

John

davidke20:
Yeah Alex. I'm getting crazy and INSANE!!! I'm seeing my account returned 18% slow and steadily for the entire APRIL! Very tempting to increase lot size, but... I transfered the profits Oh well, its live trading better safe then sorry.

Regards

David

Do you trade only Eur/usd on your live account with agressive mode on ?

I think it s better to trade eur/usd with higher risk than multiple currencies with lower risk.

Alex

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
Do you trade only Eur/usd on your live account with agressive mode on ?

I think it s better to trade eur/usd with higher risk than multiple currencies with lower risk.

Alex

Yup! EURUSD only. Risk=2.

Regards

David

Hi David

Here result this week. But I do not know Why my test on fxdd is not work

Regards

Promo01

testing results

Here are my results for last week. I started a new $10000 account for trading the EURUSD only on M30 timeframe. All settings of the EA are default. Results look good so far...

Regards,

BernieS

Current Statement for Last week

Last week didn't do so well for me here, not sure why.

N2

Need2bFree:
Last week didn't do so well for me here, not sure why. N2

Mark,

Seems like low time frame not performing well. Besides, I think the money management got disturbed because of other trades(different magic number) is affecting the total equity of the account). That could be the possible problem.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Mark,

Seems like low time frame not performing well. Besides, I think the money management got disturbed because of other trades(different magic number) is affecting the total equity of the account). That could be the possible problem.

Regards

David

Interesting.... But on the Velocity Computer I have no other trades but the RB's. The only other thing that's going on with that computer is TickLogging.

Now on the Alpari Account computer I do have other mt4's with trades but they are seperated from the mt4 that runs the RB trades. Do you still think they could somehow be affecting each other?

Or are you saying that because I am running a 15 and a 30 RB on each platform that this may be causing the problem?

Thanks,

N2