RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 46

Statement

Until 1.6.2007

Best Regards.

Results for this week on demo, seems to like the new settings alot better

Rick

Files:
6-2.htm  9 kb

Demo doesn't involve our emotions, Real will...

Nic

Hi guys. Havent posted because I'm trying new settings. I should have something worthwhile to post by next week.

N2

results

Here the results after 6 weeks - default settings, EURUSD M30.

Regards.

Week 8

Statement to June 2nd

Files:
week_8.pdf  244 kb

davidke20:
EURUSD is. But the thing is, during the retracement, when the price reached the top. Demo has gone up to 1.3474, live account reached 1.3472, and pip spread during that time is 3pip instead of 2 on InterbankFX. David

Hi David,

I checked and I have High at 1.3472 on both Live and demo accounts.

My live account managed that move quite well and reach only 4 levels (with default settings).

I could post report if I knew how to erase personal infos.

I noticed that all Ea's behave differently with demo and real account probably for the reasons David exposed, so testing on live accounts with very little money is the only way to see if an Ea is really working fine.

I fully understand you recomand to NOT use it on real account as everything is not under control but I prefer to let it run and see what happens.

Thanks a lot for sharing

Thierry

davidke20:
You're right. Its spread issue. IBFX wont be that stupid to let you catch them with different high/low from demo/live account as comparison. Even if they do, you can do no arguement. Already made complaints last year. The excuse is not enough volatility. And I wanna give you something interesting, dont think that your broker is registered with CFTC is safe. Because I've brought up the widen spread issue to CFTC after I've got ignored by IBFX, CFTC told me, why are you looking for me?! We're the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, wtf are you complaining about currency trading with us?! Oh, right, NFP just caught me another stop loss on my latest EA. 14pip spread on EURJPY. Congratulations to me. FUCK!

Regards

David

You can report them to the NFA the CFTC dont care and theyve already been fined by the NFA for doing wrong things so they trying to pick up there game a bit recently.However spread issues unless totally retarded like 500 pips will never be touched as its impossible to prove.

statement 30 min

Well, this can happen.

That's what testing is for....

Regards,

nohills