RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 38

nohills:
Hi, These are the results untill this week. Nice steady results.

Hey nohills,

Looks great!... good profits and thanks for posting your set, byw is that a 30 TF?

Mark

Hi David,

May I get a clarification please? Since I would like to implement the trading on/off times thanks.

On the (FromHourTrade & ToHourTrade) I take it that it means it will trade FromThisHour ToThisHour instead of NOT trade FromThisHour ToThisHour?

Also, do these times follow my local comuter time, est time, gmt or something else?

Thanks!

Mark

~

Need2bFree:
Hi David,

May I get a clarification please? Since I would like to implement the trading on/off times thanks.

On the (FromHourTrade & ToHourTrade) I take it that it means it will trade FromThisHour ToThisHour instead of NOT trade FromThisHour ToThisHour?

Also, do these times follow my local comuter time, est time, gmt or something else?

Thanks!

Mark

FromHourTrade - start trading at broker time

ToHourTrade - stop trading at broker time

Regards

David

Time Frame

Need2bFree:
Hey nohills,

Looks great!... good profits and thanks for posting your set, byw is that a 30 TF?

Mark

Hi Need2bFree,

Yes, just 30 min. TF

Regards,

nohills

davidke20:
FromHourTrade - start trading at broker time

ToHourTrade - stop trading at broker time

Regards

David

Thanks David,

I live in Arizona GMT -7.

We don't observe DST so it becomes confusing.

Can you give example to me what my FHT AND THT settings should be??

Is this server time, not local computer time??

Sorry to be so dense about this but the time zone thing drives me crazy!

Mark

Need2bFree:
It's all good.... N

How can you say this???

Either I don't know what Planet you are living on or you need to acquire some basic analytical skills:

Your account free margin for this statement is -147.48 - which means "margin call" for most MT4 brokers !!! They will take your money and you will be left dumbfounded.

How many times does it have to be said that demo trading and live trading in mt4 are 2 different things, especially with brokers like Interbankfx and North Finance??

If my words appear harsh to you then it is better to have harsh words than to unnecessarily lose money, I know which one I would rather prefer.

Files:

Here are my results for the week

eur/usd 1 hr.

I am going to switch my time frame to 30 min for the next week, after the open positions close

Rick

Files:
5-7.htm  11 kb

Dear friend,

I'm sorry that I confused you and made you missunderstand the post.

1. Yes it is in margin call. Not sure why you would think I didn't know that but whatever.

2. This is a demo account for testing purposes. Testing what? Testing different settings to find not only what does work but also what does NOT work

3. IT'S ALL GOOD means, read #1 and #2.

P.S. If you'd read all the posts you'd see that I am currently changing this set, reason??? Because know the current set did not work... IT'S ALL GOOD!

Now if you really wanted to be of help, maybe instead of attacking your fellow team players you could post your current set?

Peace & Cheers!

N2

treberk:
How can you say this???

Either I don't know what Planet you are living on or you need to acquire some basic analytical skills:

Your account free margin for this statement is -147.48 - which means "margin call" for most MT4 brokers !!! They will take your money and you will be left dumbfounded.

How many times does it have to be said that demo trading and live trading in mt4 are 2 different things, especially with brokers like Interbankfx and North Finance??

If my words appear harsh to you then it is better to have harsh words than to unnecessarily lose money, I know which one I would rather prefer.

Week 5

Here are my running results to the end of week 5 on EURUSD M30 with default setting apart from aggressive mode=true.

Files:
week_5.pdf  178 kb

Need2bFree:
Thanks David,

I live in Arizona GMT -7.

We don't observe DST so it becomes confusing.

Can you give example to me what my FHT AND THT settings should be??

Is this server time, not local computer time??

Sorry to be so dense about this but the time zone thing drives me crazy!

Mark

If you're on IBFX, I put it as default GMT0000 start trading, and keep trading until GMT1200, because IBFX follow GMT0000. After GMT1200, it will keep idle until GMT2359 and restart trading at the next rolled over. So, if you would like to use the time filter, you can just simply follow your broker standard time, not other time. No confusion in between.

Regards

David