RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 28

TESTERN wrote in the email :

"....Looks like you are a big loser here. I have a few commercial EAs that cost more than you could ever afford, especially in the region of the world where you live. Had you been someone who could see beyond the tip of their own nose then I would have freely sent them to you..."

How do you know how rich I am? How do you know that I would never have the money to buy such pricey EAs?

You made a conclusion only because I live in Croatia?

At the moment I'm in Italy and live here...

You are becoming crazy...

Bye and will not answer to any of yours posts, want to finish this discussion!!!

testern:

If Davidke20 had any sense he would not include you, or me, in any more tests of his. And that is fine by me.

Alright, let's just put a full stop here and get our ass back to continue working on the EA. I have enough confusion and got a lot of nappies to change. Gotta take some rest now Cheers

Regards

David

JoZo:
And one more thing. I don't think you are a bad person, just made a mistake like everybody do.

Well, I do think you JoZo are a bad person, you are a looser like I said.

You say you have a friend who is making Euro $5,000 a month, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175755, yet your friend obviously has not given you the tools he uses to make that money - I wonder why? For example, I have some real life friends who I was just visiting over the weekend. I have been trying to get them into forex trading for over 1 year. Last week they saw a piece about how to start trading with pennies on Working Lunch (BBC2), so they became more interested in forex trading and I went round to give them my knowledge. That's what true friends do! The saying goes, "with friends like you who needs enemies?"

You wrote:

JoZo:

How do you know how rich I am? How do you know that I would never have the money to buy such pricey EAs?

You made a conclusion only because I live in Croatia?

No, I made the conclusion based on your own comments here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

JoZo:

Hi,

dukascopy is one of the best ECN. I have a friend that is trading with them and he is really happy to deal with them.

One day maybe I will go with them.

ECN for me is still a dream, you need big bucks.

And today you have just informed us that you have a hard arduous job with long hours:

JoZo:
I didn't read all your posts because I'm really tired, gone to work at 6AM and come at 16pm, maybe I shouldn't say nothing to davidke20 but I'm a honest person...

Therefore, you are someone who is a low earner, full stop. (You probably are a manual labourer working in the construction industry, we have many Eastern Europeans in the UK recently working as manual labour in construction). Nothing wrong with being a low earner, not everyone is fortunate to be in a high paying job just like everyone is not fortunate to make money out of all types of trading.

If you were truely a "honest person" you would have not sent me a PM with your email address on it, full stop. Let's not be selective here. If it was wrong for me to ask you if you was interested in getting the EA decompiled then it was wrong for me to send the .ex4 file to you in the first place and it was wrong of you to give me your email address to send the .ex4 file to too!

As I said, you are a looser. You are obviously trying to carry favour with DavidKe20, trying to suck up to him and everyone can see that you are a backstabber. Who are you to be "SO SO MAD " ?? This statement is pure hyperbole! You have not written any EA, you have not contributed to the 10Point3 thread or this one as Davidke20 pointed out, yet you were made "SO SO MAD " . Hmmm, sounds like your were having a tantrum!

If Davidke20 had any sense he would not include you, or me, in any more tests of his. And that is fine by me.

You are like the dog faeces that one will step on and will be eager to remove from the bottom of their shoe.

All the best JoZo! Have a good rest, remember that you have to be at work for 6.a.m. - you have another 10 hour hard shift ahead of you!

davidke20:
Alright, let's just put a full stop here and get our ass back to continue working on the EA. I have enough confusion and got a lot of nappies to change. Gotta take some rest now Cheers

Regards

David

Yes, i agree. It is the better to stop this discussion.

Because this discussion is becoming more and more personal.

To testern:

Hi,

Really don't have time to quote all the things that you said.

I have done a mistake to accept from you the .ex4 files, that's true.

But you have sent it the PM first, so 50% / 50%

For the money : I have traded one time with 5000$ balance and gone to 9k ended with 7k, I was so scared because I lost 1700$ in one day.

About dukascopy, I only know that you need a big sum of money to start with them nothing more...

For my work. I'm a student on the 3rd year of Economics in Italy. I'm also working as a tennis trainer part-time. Today in Italy is the Independence day "holiday" so a friend asked me to play with him before I have my training with other people so I have to play at 7.30am!!!

"backstabber"

Don't understand this word, but I have sent the PM to David only when you offered to decompile the EA, and I don't approve that.

Obviously that you have time free time to read all my posts ecc., I don't won't to do that and don't want to spent time doing that.

About trading, I'm still learning. I'm in the Forex market only 3 years and 5 months, and still think that I'm a newbie.

My friend also manage acc. and make a really good job for all his clients.

I know how is he trading, and I'm learning that.

David please remove me from your waiting list.

Good luck with your EA!

And you said that I'm a person that nobody want to have on their way, but If you know me you wouldn't said that.

Attached some charts thattesternsee how precise is this method that I'm learning. And just to say that you are lucky, you will see the future in this charts...

THE END of the STORY!

Testern PEACE!

My last post on this thread...

EDITED: Will remove the attachment wit the screenshots...

Hi,

I have been away today because I had to work!

I have read some posts of testernand want to say a few things.

David recruited me after I said that you were the person that gave me the EA not before you have sent me the EA.

I didn't read all your posts because I'm really tired, gone to work at 6AM and come at 16pm, maybe I shouldn't say nothing to davidke20 but I'm a honest person...

I only sent to him a MSG because you asked me If I want to contribute to decompile the EA, and that made me SO SO MAD

That's all from my side, the screenshots will talk for me. I really don't want to argue or something like that.

By the way, I'm not a looser. Sorry but I will never be a looser.

Attached the pics

UPDATED and EDITED: Sorry, didn't attach the pics

If David wants I can give him my password so he can verify directly from my account, I don't have nothing to hide...

Statement

I'm worried with usdcad.

Lets sit an see.

Very very Thanks to you David.

Best Regards.

guernica:
I'm worried with usdcad.

Lets sit an see.

Very very Thanks to you David.

Best Regards.

Mate,

I'm not sure whether its safe to trade with USDCAD. From my observation, the canadian is very oil price driven, or we say fundamental driven. Therefor, M30 might not suitable for RB26. After many years of trading, since 2001, I have never convince myself to long the USDCAD:D Therefor, any occasion, I will only trust the short signal, long signal has never come in to consideration. If you think this is viable, download the USDCAD history, run the backtest with SHORT ONLY, could see a greater success rate. Hope this help.

Regards

David

David, I sent an email to your v12 email address with a question. Are you still using that address?

davidke20:
Mate,

I'm not sure whether its safe to trade with USDCAD. From my observation, the canadian is very oil price driven, or we say fundamental driven. Therefor, M30 might not suitable for RB26. After many years of trading, since 2001, I have never convince myself to long the USDCAD:D Therefor, any occasion, I will only trust the short signal, long signal has never come in to consideration. If you think this is viable, download the USDCAD history, run the backtest with SHORT ONLY, could see a greater success rate. Hope this help.

Regards

David

----------------------------

Thanks David

The system is now in a more safe place.

Best Regards.