RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 36

hellkas:
Hi David...

This EA its fantastic...

Here its my monthly results...

Thank you

hellkkas

Hi,

Very nice results. What are your settings and in particular Risk ?

I will post my results tonight as there is a big move just now and I want to wait until orders are close

Thanks

Thierry

some diferents opens

Hi all

Just two pictures with screenshot of 2 accounts, demo and live. Take a notice.

In general both accounts have good results.

David could you please post your backtest results ? Did you experience any stoploss during the last year on backtest ?

Alex

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
David could you please post your backtest results ? Did you experience any stoploss during the last year on backtest ? Alex

Its here

Regards

David

davidke20, here is my result. Sorry did not post anything for a while, was waiting for some time to pass before posting anything. I will post my set files when the account reaches 10k, thanks

Files:
statement_2.htm  44 kb

2 davidke20:

Hi!

May i get your ea RB26DETT too and test it? I'm sure, it has a good chance to win

Thanks

davidke20:
Its here

Regards

David

Hi David,

I have talready some experience with martingle systems and would like to test

your EA to compare it with others.

Regards.

milex

Results

Hi,

My results so far :

-RB26DETT_ClassifiedStat_09mai.htm is a 1 month testing on 4 majors. GBP is loosing (not a surprise) but EURUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY are constant winners.

-RB26_Eur15pips_09mai.htm is on EURUSD only started 04/30. Agressive= true and pipstep= 15. I think it could improve results without increasing drawdown. For now it's taking advantage from 18 pipstep

-RB26_Eur18pips_09mai.htm is on EURUSD only started 04/30. Agressive= true and pipstep= 18

Thierry

thierrybl:
Hi,

Very nice results. What are your settings and in particular Risk ?

I will post my results tonight as there is a big move just now and I want to wait until orders are close

Thanks

Thierry

Hi Thierry...

Here is my settings:

TakeProfit=18

Pips=18

mm=1

Risk=2

AccountisNormal=1

Agressive_Mode=True...

I'll open another account with ReverseCondition=1

Files:
beer2.gif  5 kb

Hi, is anyone here using the ea live on IB with micro lots?

On a demo, my settings are trading just fine but using the same settings on a real account it will not open any trades... hmmmmmm Any ideas anyone?

cheers!,

N