RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 15

Good analysis

mrtools:
Results for the week starting 4/10/07 demo om IBFX $1000, All on M30 Timeframe, default settings except aggression = true and risk = 1, stoploss = 25. tools

Beutiful statement. Very impressive analysis.

Regards

David

mrtools:
Results for the week starting 4/10/07 demo om IBFX $1000, All on M30 Timeframe, default settings except aggression = true and risk = 1, stoploss = 25. tools

Hi Mrtools,

What software/script did you use to produce that statement-analysis ?

thanks

Sada

sadaloma:
Hi Mrtools,

thanks

Sada

Microsoft Excel , Calculator, Brain and finger.

Regards

David

Rb26dett

Hi Mrtools,

thanks

Sada

Hi Sada and David,

Using this script from this forum produces a file in experts/file. Put it on the chart like period converter script fill out all the parameters and click on okay and it produces the file, good if using different ea's.Goes in experts/scripts folder.

mrtools:
Hi Sada and David, Using this script from this forum produces a file in experts/file. Put it on the chart like period converter script fill out all the parameters and click on okay and it produces the file, good if using different ea's.Goes in experts/scripts folder.

Thanks Bill, that could help a lot in the future reporting, so I can analyze them 1 shoot. Cheers

Regards

David

mrtools:
Hi Sada and David, Using this script from this forum produces a file in experts/file. Put it on the chart like period converter script fill out all the parameters and click on okay and it produces the file, good if using different ea's.Goes in experts/scripts folder.

Thanks Mrtools. I was using Mtreport to analyse my statements. This script could be a useful addition.

Sada

My Statement

Here's my statement after a week. Looking good!

Files:
rb26dett_4.htm  11 kb

close all 6 level good

eurusd

i got stopped out today on eurusd. SL: 20 agressive-mode= true

see the statement attached.

Alex

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
i got stopped out today on eurusd. SL: 20 agressive-mode= true

see the statement attached.

Alex

Its expected. Over trading dude. I think you seriously need to think off why most EA loss, basically 1 set of money management algorithm can only suite 1 currency pair. By looking at your statement, I dont know why pair is giving problem with my EA. Could be EURUSD, but its best work with EURUSD originally. Because I designed this EA based on EURUSD. Could be GBPUSD used up the margin, where EURUSD canot open the martingale position to cover the losses it made. Am I right? Am I wrong? No offense please. Just discussion.

Regards

David