RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 43

Can you tell how to get this EA?

Can you tell me how to get this EA?

Agree with Alex.Piech.FinGeR, my live account is down in contrast with demo due to diferent data (IBFX). The EA must tested on live account.

Need2bFree:
Hi thierrybl, I appreciate you post, thank you.

But I'm just currious why the first RB named Classified says "10 points 3_DS" and not RB26? Is this still the RB26 EA?

N

Hi,

yes it's RB26DETT. I named it "classified" becaused it's with 4 pairs and the statement is classified pair after pair. We see immediatly which one perform better.

Thierry

hello

what is the matter that i can`t find the link to this EA?

am i blind or what?

master001:
what is the matter that i can`t find the link to this EA? am i blind or what?

This EA is only available for a limited group of testers chosen by Davidke. Sorry

Alex

ahhhhh

The light bulb goes off.. Thanks!

thierrybl:
Hi,

yes it's RB26DETT. I named it "classified" becaused it's with 4 pairs and the statement is classified pair after pair. We see immediatly which one perform better.

Thierry

Here are 6 weeks results with default settings. EURJPY has now been dropped.

testern:
Here are 6 weeks results with default settings. EURJPY has now been dropped.

Yes. And live account EURJPY got hit twice . This little thing's live trading capability is unexpectedly worse then demo trading

Regards

David

David

statements until today

thanks

Files:
22_mayo.htm  55 kb
22_mayo.gif  6 kb

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
Now it happened. I got stopped out on my live account . My demo account did well. Demo trading differs from live trading. On the demo account there was a movement that RB26 could close the trades on live account it wasn t.

attached the live and demo statements.

Alex

Yes it's very often different as servers are not the same, but I have different results on 2 live accounts with same settings ! So ...

Thierry