RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 33

davidke20:
Originally Posted by davidke20

Yup, shouldn't be a problem on the tick logging. But there is no point to run 2 same setup. So, you may run them on different time frame. May be M5, TP=15, TS=7, PipStep=6. This 1 works great with my another EA so far. But am seeing whether there is a opportunity to make RB26 as a scalper, I like scalping coz we can see a lot more action compare to what we have here.

Regards

David

hmmmmm..... My Velocity is trading fine but the Alpair (scalper) has not taken any trades yes so I changed mm to 1 and Acct to 1, I'm trading a mini on that one. Does this sound right or is there something else I should be looking at.

Thanks David,

N

Files:
5m2.set  1 kb

Need2bFree:
hmmmmm..... My Velocity is trading fine but the Alpair (scalper) has not taken any trades yes so I changed mm to 1 and Acct to 1, I'm trading a mini on that one. Does this sound right or is there something else I should be looking at.

Thanks David,

N

Weird. I would suggest you not changing anything on the mm. Anyway, alpari is not a suitable platform for scalping. Strongly recommend for IBFX. Spread will kill your entire system 1 shot. I would suggest another thing for you, which is change the slow period=8 instead of 13 since we're running on 5 minutes chart. I think that will help the system to pick up trade faster.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Weird. I would suggest you not changing anything on the mm. Anyway, alpari is not a suitable platform for scalping. Strongly recommend for IBFX. Spread will kill your entire system 1 shot. I would suggest another thing for you, which is change the slow period=8 instead of 13 since we're running on 5 minutes chart. I think that will help the system to pick up trade faster.

Regards

David

Will do captin

Mark

EDIT:

When you say "I would suggest you not changing anything on the mm" do you mean I should leave it at mm=1 ?

Need2bFree:
Will do captin

Mark

EDIT:

When you say "I would suggest you not changing anything on the mm" do you mean I should leave it at mm=1 ?

Exactly. Leave mm=1, but to play with AccountisNormal. There is 3 type of account exist. But RB26 temporary only available for mini account which run with 0.01lot as 10cent/pip for AccountisNormal=0 and 0.01lot as 1cent/pip for AccountisNormal=1. Its not working with mm=1 when we're dealing with 0.10 minimum lot size.

Regards

David

Well...I have 2 account on IBFX ...first demo version and second live version but I have diferent open positions.

See the pictures, first demo and second live both minis

Files:

flyhigh:
Well...I have 2 account on IBFX ...first demo version and second live version but I have diferent open positions. See the pictures, first demo and second live both minis

Yeap, IBFX is the world 3rd largest scam. 1st place is always as usual - F*CM, 2nd place is always F*REX.COM

Regards

David

David

the demo 4 pairs

gbpusd take the stop

the gbpusd its no good

Files:

I think for other pairs than EURUSD the InitialStop must be optimized in correlation with MaxTrades.

From my optimizations on USDJPY for example, InitialStop=30 with MaxTrade=4

After 1 month

Hi David,

1 month of testing today:

EURUSD, M30, mini 200 leverage, AccountIsNormal=1, rest default.

http://www.forexea.com/rb26_mini/statement.htm

tomstaufer:
Hi David,

1 month of testing today:

EURUSD, M30, mini 200 leverage, AccountIsNormal=1, rest default.

http://www.forexea.com/rb26_mini/statement.htm

Thanks Tom. No complain. 11% a month should be great and willing to withdraw the profits. 1 year = 11% x 12months = 132% with monthly decompounding effect. Pretty satisfy with it.

Regards

David