Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 64

Dechaine:
"Here is week 1 of Alassio's fixed lot version. This one ran through news today. No problems.

Nice results.

Dave

edit: forward test on demo"

hello and cheer for these results, could you give us the parameters used for this week with Alassio' S fixed lot ? (because I do not understand the changes of size of the lot).

thank

Heres the set file I was running with. I think I posted a back test with these settings last week.

The way I run bipoler gives me some losses when 4-5 trades are open. I adjusted the lot sizes to run as aggressively as possible on a 5k account, and for the 4-5th trades to yield profits. With as few busts as possible. The back tests I post are run on a minimum of 3 months with out bust.

I'll run these settings on demo for 2-3 months before I put it on money.

Dave

Files:

xxDavidxSxx:
Here is week 1 of Alassio's fixed lot version. This one ran through news today. No problems.

Nice results.

Dave

edit: forward test on demo

Hi Dave,

Could you post the setting that you're using? I just start testing Goblin_BiPolar_FixedLots_alassio2 for two days (only two days ), and the result is a bit funny. Could you help me with this?

Thanks...

wibitiens:
Hi Dave,

Could you post the setting that you're using? I just start testing Goblin_BiPolar_FixedLots_alassio2 for two days (only two days ), and the result is a bit funny. Could you help me with this?

Thanks...

settings in the zip file

It's refreshing to see someone using good money management with an EA. Thanks for your post.

xxDavidxSxx:
Heres week # 3 on original bipoler.(real money) With set file I posted a while back. This version is on the first post of the thread. Set file with settings was posted 3 weeks ago. If you want the settings look back on the past pages of this thread.

Kinda slow week. I pulled out this morning at around 7:30 est. 1 hr before news.

So Its 1 day short of a full week.

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
settings in the zip file

Found it

Let me try it again. Thanks mate

I don't believe this version is placing trades in both directions, could somebody please help me out with this...

Files:
c4.mq4  40 kb

wibitiens 1.3181 maxi 8 march 07 4h00 GMT+2

I have backtest alassio bipolar 2 and my result is not identical to your test live because I have maximum 1.3181 4h00 GMT +2 and will have to cut your positons open! Which quotations you had?

thank you

Files:

a friend has to him maximum to 1.3176 on MT4. For me the differences between backtests and live are! in quotation

a friend has to him maximum to 1.3175on MT4. For me the differences between backtests and live are! in quotation

xxDavidxSxx:
Heres the set file I was running with. I think I posted a back test with these settings last week.

The way I run bipoler gives me some losses when 4-5 trades are open. I adjusted the lot sizes to run as aggressively as possible on a 5k account, and for the 4-5th trades to yield profits. With as few busts as possible. The back tests I post are run on a minimum of 3 months with out bust.

I'll run these settings on demo for 2-3 months before I put it on money.

Dave

Could you please tell us which currency and timeframe you trade.

Felix