Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 57

I go with .5% to give it plenty of equity on maxing out orders. Because I am running 3 pairs. Max draw down should be what ever the loss is on 5 open orders. (not much)

You can run 1% on 5k using 1 pair. I did with 3 pairs on demo to push the limmits. Worked out well for 3 months.

Might be good split between accounts.

Dave

In your settings 23-5-30 there is the Short or LongInitialStop=0, what do you mean by "... what ever the loss is on 5 open orders." Without the stop today my demo account was "destroyed" dramatically by USD/JPY. Do you use any Stop after 5th trade was opened?

Trader83:
In your settings 23-5-30 there is the Short or LongInitialStop=0, what do you mean by "... what ever the loss is on 5 open orders." Without the stop today my demo account was "destroyed" dramatically by USD/JPY. Do you use any Stop after 5th trade was opened?

nope. Mine traded right with the trend. Thats why we trade demo first, Now you need to tweek the settings. Try increasing rsx signalperoid to 5 or 7. Brokers are different.

Not every one can handle running no s/l. I have seen nothing that tells me martingale can use one. But I am ok with my settings.

nope. Mine traded right with the trend. Thats why we trade demo first, Now you need to tweek the settings. Try increasing rsx signalperoid to 5 or 7. Brokers are different. Not every one can handle running no s/l. I have seen nothing that tells me martingale can use one. But I am ok with my settings.

Aren't you afraid that the 200 pips move can take you to the meeting with Mr.Margin Call?

Can you post the current settings you use? Or just give some important ones like RSX SignalPeriod?

Trader83:
Aren't you afraid that the 200 pips move can take you to the meeting with Mr.Margin Call? Can you post the current settings you use? Or just give some important ones like RSX SignalPeriod?

1 pair can go 200 against me and be ok. All 3 would be a bad thing.

if it opens 5 max trades I'll decide if I should let it run or close and restart, by looking at trend direction, and support/resistance levels. And if its collecting positive intrest or not.

Files:

1 pair can go 200 against me and be ok. All 3 would be a bad thing. if it opens 5 max trades I'll decide if I should let it run or close and restart, by looking at trend direction, and support/resistance levels. And if its collecting positive intrest or not.

Great thanks for help!!! And last question, do you use 1H, as there is

RSX_Timeframe=15 and TrendFilterSMATimeFrame=60, or these functions are calculated internally in the EA?

Trader83:
Great thanks for help!!! And last question, do you use 1H, as there is RSX_Timeframe=15 and TrendFilterSMATimeFrame=60, or these functions are calculated internally in the EA?

1hr chart yes

$jpy's daily atr is 125 now. I got 4 positions open on the bounce. Once they close out I'll probly take it off $jpy till daily atr goes down and volity is more sane. Looking back I didn't see anything smiler till 2005 12/14.

Might be a time to give back a little and protect capital. If this move happened over the coarse of days it wouldn't be bad. But it happened in hours, so counter moves can be fast and sharp.

Here's a forward test statement for 02/27-02/28 from a new EA piece I call "WaveRider" that will be a trend-following module stubbed in to JitterBug. The JitterBug backbone handles ranging conditions and passes control to this sub-EA whenever strong trend conditions are detected. The Yen behaved nicely today. Wish it was real money.

bluto:
Here's a forward test statement for 02/27-02/28 from a new EA piece I call "WaveRider" that will be a trend-following module stubbed in to JitterBug. The JitterBug backbone handles ranging conditions and passes control to this sub-EA whenever strong trend conditions are detected. The Yen behaved nicely today. Wish it was real money.

Wow Bluto !!

I knew that someday you will find the way to break the stone !!!

I hope your new EA can keep your pips raining.

Bluto,

This is phenomenal!

So, you have completed the EA switcher...

bluto: