Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 66

steady gains

Making nice steady gains trading Bi Polar live for the first time this week.

Atm with EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD.

Noticed in the past couple of days that all my gains have been acheived before the US session so I'm experimenting with turning it up a little during the Asian and early British periods and looking to sit out the US session.

Also have trouble keeping a watch on the ATR during the US so will kill two birds.

Will keep it running on demo during US and compare results.

xxDavidxSxx:
I switched to 5 peroid atr. Yea, when the new daily candle takes the ATR over 90 I get off that pair.

cant tat jus be programmed in?

Perky:
cant tat jus be programmed in?

Perky,

This is a very good idea! Sure, it could be coded in and would be useful. The ATR period could be an external variable.

Most successful version

OK.

I have been following this thread for a little while... What is the most successful ver of this EA?

Looking to try LIVE on a mini account.

I have run a few test of the "C2.MQ4" that was listed in Post#622 (default settings except lot size was changed to 0.5) for about an hour or so, a couple times this week. Made a couple bucks on it, but just not comfortable to let it run (un-attended) for now.

Any input would be appreciated...

Jimbo61:
OK.

I have been following this thread for a little while... What is the most successful ver of this EA?

Looking to try LIVE on a mini account.

I have run a few test of the "C2.MQ4" that was listed in Post#622 (default settings except lot size was changed to 0.5) for about an hour or so, a couple times this week. Made a couple bucks on it, but just not comfortable to let it run (un-attended) for now.

Any input would be appreciated...

You might want to screw yer wig on tight and hold off for a week or so unless you're really anxious to get going. I've got a new enhanced version I'm going to be turning loose soon. Just a thought.

bluto:
You might want to screw yer wig on tight and hold off for a week or so unless you're really anxious to get going. I've got a new enhanced version I'm going to be turning loose soon. Just a thought.

I will wait... I was just trying it out, keeping a close eye on the trades to see how they actually worked in REAL TIME (back testing is useless). One day it opened only SELL orders, next time I tried it it open one sell, and one buy at the same time, last time I started it it opened only buys....is this right?

Granted I only let the trades go just long enough to let it close out the trades it had opened, then shutdown the EA.

Jimbo61:
I will wait... I was just trying it out, keeping a close eye on the trades to see how they actually worked in REAL TIME (back testing is useless). One day it opened only SELL orders, next time I tried it it open one sell, and one buy at the same time, last time I started it it opened only buys....is this right? Granted I only let the trades go just long enough to let it close out the trades it had opened, then shutdown the EA.

I honestly don't know what cut of the EA you're running. The public mods/tweaks/hacks/settings have gotten out of hand.....some good, some not so good.

bluto:

Are you going to release this 'Holy Grail' here? or on your Private forum?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Are you going to release this 'Holy Grail' here? or on your Private forum? Thanks

This not my Holy Grail which is "JitterBug/WaveRider". I might as well just come out and let it be known that I'm not going to be sharing or selling Jitterbug/WaveRider anywhere. Ever. I have other purposes in mind for that EA.

What I'm planning to share, and this is as a result of requests from another forum I participate in, is a new version of Goblin BiPolar that includes some of the strong features of JitterBug to make it safer to use.

bluto:
What I'm planning to share,..., is a new version of Goblin BiPolar that includes some of the strong features of JitterBug to make it safer to use.

Great News Bluto !

Thank you very much.

Jimbo61 maybe this can help you:

http://www.forexea.com/faifarni/statement.htm

(c2 by Faifarni from #622, default settings)