Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 63

faifarni:
Giapel,

Excellent work on this ea,

I have a question, is the stop loss on the hedge order working properly? I've run many backtests and the hedge order sustains heavy losses far beyond the 10 point sl I have set. I can't figure out if it's because an error in my data or the stoploss. Could you please help?

Nick,

I've fixed the hedge stop loss issue. I also added a separate tp for the hedge order. I've posted below a goblin I've been tinkering with.....

Nick,

Files:
c2.mq4  32 kb

Bi Polar

faifarni:
I've fixed the hedge stop loss issue. I also added a separate tp for the hedge order. I've posted below a goblin I've been tinkering with..... Nick,

Top Work Nick

Best version I've found.

Got itself out of tight spots a couple of times with a small profit.

real test (goblin bipolar alassio) ?

Does somebody have you it makes function this week one of the two experts of our friend Alassio? thank you.

Bipoler origonal version Update

Heres week # 3 on original bipoler.(real money) With set file I posted a while back. This version is on the first post of the thread. Set file with settings was posted 3 weeks ago. If you want the settings look back on the past pages of this thread.

Kinda slow week. I pulled out this morning at around 7:30 est. 1 hr before news.

So Its 1 day short of a full week.

Dave

Files:

Bipoler alassio fixed lots week 1

Here is week 1 of Alassio's fixed lot version. This one ran through news today. No problems.

Nice results.

Dave

edit: forward test on demo

Congrats

xxDavidxSxx:
Here is week 1 of Alassio's fixed lot version. This one ran through news today. No problems.

Nice results.

Dave

edit: forward test on demo

Nice work Dave! I do have an aside question. I wasn't aware you could trade micro lots with FXDD. Do they allow this now?

Trader1

You have to call them to change your Live account. You can't with demo.

xxDavidxSxx:
Heres week # 3 on original bipoler.(real money) With set file I posted a while back. This version is on the first post of the thread. Set file with settings was posted 3 weeks ago. If you want the settings look back on the past pages of this thread.

Kinda slow week. I pulled out this morning at around 7:30 est. 1 hr before news.

So Its 1 day short of a full week.

Dave

Impressive results. Keep the fire buring.

Thank you

"Here is week 1 of Alassio's fixed lot version. This one ran through news today. No problems.

Nice results.

Dave

edit: forward test on demo"

hello and cheer for these results, could you give us the parameters used for this week with Alassio' S fixed lot ? (because I do not understand the changes of size of the lot).

thank

Curious

I have some theories I want to test and I was wondering if someone could tell me how (or give me a copy if they've already done it) to alter Goblin so that it will keep entering trades in the market while moving into profit instead of when the market goes against a trade? Does that make sense?

Let me know, thanks.