HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 153

Poocher:
It was good for a scalp before beginning to cross back down.

Poocher, aren't you supposed to be on vacation? What were you doing scalping GJ? Anyhow, enjoy your vacation whereever you are.

connecting4less:
Here is one of my Hama trade setup that i took on the USD/CAD,

i watch H2 on 30min chart to filter and wrong signals, as you can see Tsteps crossed for long, and TMT broke the zero line, and i took the long and it was good easy pips were made "17 pips" and i took the exit at resistance, see the chart

PS this is the first time i do a chart with text on it, so i didn't know how to do the arrows with like pointers and all but you know what i'm talking about

You have connected well on that USDCAD trade although it maybe for less than what you were shooting for.

QUOTE=alexw;141169]H2 GBPUSD 07 Aug 07

Alex, the scalping machine is back in the room. Nice you see regularly (almost) in there. The scalp n trend technique always work.

Good trade chart postings, you guys! I hope you and other members do that more.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

One question and I dont bother any more on this thread as I see there is not much attention if you are not part of the lounge, but I was thinking before getting in the lounge... what is the chances I can get to use Z3 ?... so far is the only method I had been interested on this thread...

When aprox. you will you make it available, if you will...

and maybe this question its not that confortable, no need for response, in the case I dont get responded I take it like a yes (silence consents)... Does the gold dots (Goldeneye) repaint ? if not, how many bars later does it print...

Thanks for your time guys, I know you had become more of a private society, but you should still understand that this thread is public here at tsd... so If you post charts, its normal people will ask questions about them... I think is no sin to make this very reasonable questions...

Thanks for all, and I hope I get some feedback here... cheers Walter.

walterw,

I was just starting to write a reply to your previous post. My apology for the delay in my response as I do other priorities in life other than trading. I post and reply here whenever I can get the chance to do so. Anyhow, let me express to you my appreciation for your candid review of this thread. I value and respect your comments as I have browse/read some of your many and excellent posts and threads in the other forum.

walterw:
....but I was thinking before getting in the lounge... what is the chances I can get to use Z3 ?... so far is the only method I had been interested on this thread... When aprox. you will you make it available, if you will...

I did send you an informational email to the address you have used to register in the Google Groups. I must admit that Z3 has caught a lot of attentions, but we cannot discount the fact that the H2 is a very profitable system, as well. Z3 was NOT released as I have anticipated last 7/7/07 and may not be released for sometime until I can resolve some of the non-MT4 programming issues I require.

walterw:
Ok, so my question now is, how many people are allready running on Z3 and how are you guys doing, would love to see other charts appart from fxcruiser...

Precedent to the Z3, the prototype Holey [Moley] Grill - ATP and the Bullseye, in beta test form has only been forward tested by a couple of other people (2 non TSD members and later by 2 TSD members). They have all have a "gag order".

walterw:
and maybe this question its not that confortable, no need for response, in the case I dont get responded I take it like a yes (silence consents)... Does the gold dots (Goldeneye) repaint ? if not, how many bars later does it print...

The repainting question has been raised and responded to a number of times in prior posts. However, I wll addressed that issue once again on my next post for the everybody's benefit.

walterw:
Thanks for your time guys, I know you had become more of a private society, but you should still understand that this thread is public here at tsd... so If you post charts, its normal people will ask questions about them... I think is no sin to make this very reasonable questions...

I very well understand that TSD is a public forum and I welcome reasonable questions, constructive criticisms, and even valid accusations. I hope you, as well as everybody else, do understand that I cannot be obligated to respond timely or even reply at all to any and all questions and, it is not a sin either.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Does the Z3 Golden Eye repaint ?...

Whats in a word ?...

Z Golden Eye uses zig-zag indicators. If one looks in Metastock Professional and read what they say about the zig-zag indicator:

Metastock : The Zig Zag indicator is useful to filter out "noise" in a security's price and indicators. It is primarily intended to aid in the visual inspection of a chart.

The Zig Zag indicator can be useful for those concerned with Elliot Wave counts since it helps identify significant turning points.

Be forewarned, that the last leg (i.e., segment) of the Zig Zag is dynamic, meaning that it can change. Therefore, be careful when designing system tests, experts, etc. based on the Zig Zag indicator.

So they never use the terminoligy: "repainting"

They use the terminoligy: "Dynamic" and for this reason they warn for signals that will be used in systems, backtest or EA's.

Only my 2 cents.

friendly regards...iGoR

Well Said

Well said MPower I couldn't agree more. Seems like sour grapes to me. I see no point to his posts on this thread. I thought and hoped when he said in a previous post he wouldn't post here any longer he might actually have stuck to his word.

Well said mpower :... I don't know what the Z3 is based on

Maybe there are some other people who know what Z3 golden eye is based on

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page90

friendly regards...iGoR

PS. If you don't know what you are talking about (as 99% of the time) just leave it to the author of this topic to say that I'm dead wrong in what I added to his posting. It was an addendum to the "repainting" element in his posting NO attack.

The mouse(a well-fed mouse, more of a huge rat ) came out of the hole

The quote that you posted was self-explanatory, and your explanation does not make any sense...

In simple words, zig-zag indicators show potential reversal/retracement points. Look at the signals as strong resistance levels, especially the daily and 4H signals. Price will inevitably reverse/retrace, often times it will not happen at the levels suggested by zig zag indicators.

Now, I don't know what the Z3 is based on, per EJ's posts it is more than zig zag, but it seems to me that you only post here trying to diminish somebody's efforts, which does not suprise me at all......

And, no, no "friendly regards" and hypocracy from me

I need help

Hi guys,

i have problem, thats i registerd at HAMA PAD about 3 months age and still waiting, and nothing happend, why?

ashrafnajo:
Hi guys, i have problem, thats i registerd at HAMA PAD about 3 months age and still waiting, and nothing happend, why?

sniffer,

pay the money. you will get.