HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 150

trading?

FXCruiser, I haven't been trading due to crappy dialup connection, will get DSL back Monday and start demoing then. Delage

Delage:
FXCruiser, I haven't been trading due to crappy dialup connection, will get DSL back Monday and start demoing then. Delage

Great. We're looking forward to see you in the room soon.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

skyline:
I'm not trying to reinvent anything , I'm a well respected coder over ForexFactory and through these years I tried to help a lot of users sharing and developing metatrader indicator/EA. Actually I'm testing your first hamapad and it's simple and profitable , I only want to take a look at those indicators code to adapt this method to my trading style, that's it. But I can see that if I don't follow your 'latest' method you don't want to help me.

goodbye

Skyline

NO, sir. I have never asked nor expected you or anyone else to follow my "'latest' method. In fact, this thread is under the category of "Suggestions for Trading Systems". I believe it is implied like a "take it or leave it" approach to a simple trading 'method'. The least I have asked you and other TSD members who visit this thread is simply TO READ. Help? Sir, that is exactly what I was trying to do with you and many others, help you to find what you are looking for; helping you to help yourself to do the very basic as in to READ.

With due "respect" to you, sir, I didn't know that you are "a well respected coder over ForexFactory". My apology, I must have missed your resume and also, I don't visit that forum frequently enough to do my search. I really appreciate (maybe I should say impressed with) those heavy descriptive words that some people (who come and visit this thread) used and dropped, i.e.well respected, professional, prominent, veteran, gazillion years of experience, very knowledgeable, highly educated, etc. These are the same people I am puzzled with and wonder how they get such status without reading.

Anyhow, as I have already and repeatedly stated, the HAMA indicator is not my original and it is widely available on the net, including the Forex Factory forum.

Well, I appreciate your visit and my best wishes to you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

hi EJ,

as you mentioned earlier, that those indicators will be available for ninjatrader soon, so the memebers of H2 will they get them as well so when we trade eminies we can have meta shut down and focus on the chart and platfrom where we trade from?

Thanks

Hello

Who can send me templates and indicators of FXC?

I was write him,but he not responding.

Thank all of you.

skyline:
And the mql indicators code ? Could you share them here please ?

thx

Cheers,

Skyline

Buy the guy's system or get lost! A well respected programmer, yeah righ, when i posted there a simple request you were the first to ask me money. Later i found out the indicator was only missing 1 line.

There is no free lunch for you too!

fxcruiser:
Altos Trader,

I have posted here, also emailed the members, and mentioned in the trading room on the status of the Z3 and the other systems I have so please reread the post, email or chat archives in the trading room. Hey, I do love the gold, though. The Z3 will probably be in gold bars. I can give you the account # from here where you can send it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi EJ - Yes, I am aware of a few posts re Z3. I note one at least has come from other than you. OK, so you said there was a quizz, from that I will take it I get a choice of subject. I would like to propose my choice as being the section of Kessels Road between Mains and Estoril roads in Robertson, Australia. The use of GPS not allowed but the metered water amount and nuber of showers in each house are core questions. I can assure you I don't know the answeres, so you are are at no disadvantage.

Signed : Michael

Local Water Inspector.

(Hint : We have had no meaningfull rainfall in nearly 600 days)

PS. I have no trouble sending you the gold, In fact, I will send you double if you can just arrange the pickup and customs papers.The AU customs are easy - some of them even speak their own form of English - , as distinct from 'Strian mate. Good Luck !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Hama Pad!

smiley486:
Go Hama Pad!

OK. I'll GO!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Today's Trades On Eminis from somewhere in Central America

Trades shown were on YM and ER2 using MT4 charting through Water House Capital (WHC) platform. Trades were executed via Ninja Trader through AMP and also on MT4 through WHC. Of course, my focus was more on the Ninja Trader trades where I have an ATM Strategy set which resulted in one stop out trade at a loss. In addition, I did add on contracts on ER2 at each signal generated. On the other hand, on MT4 I did not set the SLTP manager. So as you may have noticed those first 2 trades went in big negative and were later reduced to a minimal loss. I would not normally allow this under strict money management using the SLTP manager. Overall, both platforms generated over $1,000 profit in less than a couple of our hours. Average Trade Time in the Market is 23.7 minutes (per NT performance report).

ENJOY!

fxcruiser