HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 146

plamen86:
natlam,

read the thread and you'll find them as forex_for_life said.

At least I found them

Regards, Plamen

Good for you! I bet you that while reading through the thread you learn something on how to trade it properly.

natlam:
I find is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page51. But this version expired . I read all 145 page. Please give me link for do not expired version indicators.

Sorry guys to put you through this. I guess this is one way to force the reading part. Guess what? I still get a lot of PM asking me for the HAMA PAD v1 and that tells me one thing - they didn't even read the first 50 pages not even the first page. That's sad way of learning how to trade.

natlam, there is a guide on the first page that will lead you there. Hint, hint!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

jurt jiglur:
Excellent system by fxcruiser! Very precise, and will most likely be used for many years to come.

I second that!!!

A picture is worth a thousand pips.

Files:

Sent Form

Hi FxCruiser,

I have sent you the application form to join and eagerly await your reply.

Regards,

Paul.

Here is an update chart on trades taken on APPL [Apple, Inc]. First chart was at post 1430.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

jurt jiglur:
Excellent system by fxcruiser! Very precise, and will most likely be used for many years to come.

Nice trade, jurt. I wanna make sure it's not just your beginner's luck. Good chatting with you earlier in the room for that quick impromptu coaching. I hope that tip will give you more pips on every trade.

forex_for_life:
I second that!!! A picture is worth a thousand pips.

What a life, F.F.L, rather what a live data on real time trade. Excellent! I even missed that GBPCAD setup. So who says H2 only works on historical data.

You guys in the room are amazing. I imagine when one wants to build a solid winning team, one has to scout for good players to put in the team tryouts. This surely makes the coach's job so much easier. Now you know why I don't teach to trade. Teaching is a very respectable job and with due respect to all of them teachers, the pay just doesn't compare to what good coaches make. Plus, the game continues, team players play and win even when the coach is not there. Yes, like today, maybe that's the reason why you guys traded so well.

Like I said before, YOU are not testing this system, IT WILL TEST YOU!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
MAD MAX is moving in to my [neighborhood] paradise...

Straight from the horse’s mouth: Mel Gibson, who launched his career playing the leather-clad post-apocalyptic survivor in George Miller's film, Mad Maxand most famous for his role as Martin Riggs, a suicidal homicide cop in the “Lethal Weapon” film series, bought property in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The actor and director confirmed rumors of a real estate purchase during a recent visit to Costa Rica, in which Gibson talked with local press. According to local media.... Costa Rican President Arias agreed to meet Gibson because the Hollywood celeb plans to make a sizeable donation to help indigenous groups in Costa Rica. Gibson wanted the President’s advice as to how the money should be channeled, and is expected to return to Costa Rica in a month’s time to finalize details.

[excerpted from Costa Rica First Alert]

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

How much of your land did you sell 'em?

fxcruiser:
Good for you! I bet you that while reading through the thread you learn something on how to trade it properly.

Sorry guys to put you through this. I guess this is one way to force the reading part. Guess what? I still get a lot of PM asking me for the HAMA PAD v1 and that tells me one thing - they didn't even read the first 50 pages not even the first page. That's sad way of learning how to trade.

natlam, there is a guide on the first page that will lead you there. Hint, hint!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I read first page. I registered for blog Hama Pad 2. To me the letter has come in which it is told that for reception Hama 1 is necessary registered at a forum hamatrader. I register There. But me not send password for Input on a forum. That I not so do? Probably I have not understood something as I do not To talk English.

natlam:
I read first page. I registered for blog Hama Pad 2. To me the letter has come in which it is told that for reception Hama 1 is necessary registered at a forum hamatrader. I register There. But me not send password for Input on a forum. That I not so do? Probably I have not understood something as I do not To talk English.

Your English is fine. I can understand it. The HAMA v1 is available for free here on this thread. Password is not necessary or access to the Traders Lounge. I have posted the link on post #1. It is in one those links to the guidelines or post #22.

But I suggest you check out the free ISAKAS thread for a full support HAMA like system.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Your English is fine. I can understand it. The HAMA v1 is available for free here on this thread. Password is not necessary or access to the Traders Lounge. I have posted the link on post #1. It is in one those links to the guidelines or post #22.

But I suggest you check out the free ISAKAS thread for a full support HAMA like system.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

senks you, I translate from Russian on English translator PROMT. As I can pay 50 $ for reception H2 trading system? I can pay through WEBMONEY.