HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 158

Get well EJ

About 2 months ago, I posted my FIVE (5) KEY STEPS TO PROFITABLE TRADING. Let me repeat that post in a more current set of chart.

Welcome back EJ

mpower:
Welcome back EJ

I am glad to be back. BTW, we will be back in the trading room as usual except for now no real time chart yet. Still same password. Starting next month, we are going into Phase II of the HAMA Traders Lounge. See you in the room in few hours.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

HAMA PAD - subscription renewal

fxcruiser:
I am glad to be back. BTW, we will be back in the trading room as usual except for now no real time chart yet. Still same password. Starting next month, we are going into Phase II of the HAMA Traders Lounge. See you in the room in few hours.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I have sent message to renew my subscription, but no reply please send the details to renew my subscription. My email id : ikondubai@gmail.com

welcome back EJ.

See you in a few hours.

shaijudubai:
I have sent message to renew my subscription, but no reply please send the details to renew my subscription. My email id : ikondubai@gmail.com

shai,

You will be rejoining the group when everybody's renewal comes up in few days. I will add your email address to receive the renewal link. Thanks for your continued interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi there fxcruiser.

Feeling better I see. Good to have you back.

ssotiro:
Hi there fxcruiser. Feeling better I see. Good to have you back.

Yeah, ssotiro. Hey, thanks for all those music. I have the play Zorba but it's Greek to me. Gotta get hold of the movie with Anthony Quinn. You dance like that?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello,

I would like to join as well. My email: vid200@gmail.com

Cheers