HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 145

Reference membership

Rerence Membership

I received this 11 days ago in the email.

"Those who will eventually be joining the HAMA Traders Lounge, I hope to have the subscription link for you, one way or another, within 24 hours. I appreciate your patience."

I have yet to receive anything and I have replied back twice by email and PM's and have not received a reply back.

Can you please give me an update if you would. I notice several other people in the same situation too.

Thanks

hi FXC,

I replied back to your email and i sent you the form filled out inorder to join the lounge, can you check your email please?

thanks

Don't have it either. Checked Trash, Spam, etc. just to make sure it wasn't lost somewhere. Still waiting for the second email from you.

Thanks,

Max

2fxcruiser please send to mi Hama 1

natlam@rambler.ru

natlam:
2fxcruiser please send to mi Hama 1 natlam@rambler.ru

Won't be sent to you. Gotta search this thread and find it.

H2 and access to the Traders Lounge

Hi Fxcruiser,

Checked my emails, spams and everything else but did not see any email from you with the H2 and access to the tardes lounge.

I have read through the entire thread found the H1 indcators and have been playing around with that for while as well.

I am very keen to get H2 and to join tthe rest of the family in the Traders Lounge.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

forex_for_life:
Won't be sent to you. Gotta search this thread and find it.

Here there are no workers indicators. I find. Laid out here

indicators Term has expired. fxcruised has told that they can be received free of charge. I registered of hamatrader but mi not send password. Please help me.

natlam,

read the thread and you'll find them as forex_for_life said.

At least I found them

Regards, Plamen

Trade Result

Excellent system by fxcruiser!

Very precise, and will most likely be used for many years to come.

Files:
traderesult.gif  49 kb

plamen86:
natlam,

read the thread and you'll find them as forex_for_life said.

At least I found them

Regards, Plamen

I find is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page51. But this version expired . I read all 145 page. Please give me link for do not expired version indicators.