HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 144

H1 and H2 and Access to Google Groups

Hi Fxcruiser,

I saw your reply to my messages above, I have checked my emails and spam folders and everything else but cannot find your message. It is very much possible that it was deleted by my over eager spam filter. Would you please be so kind as to send it to me again?

Regards

kalahariduin

Thanks

Greeting Fxcruiser

just wanna say thank you for hama pad v1 indikator

ekaanugeraha:
Greeting Fxcruiser just wanna say thank you for hama pad v1 indikator

See, you're resourceful; you searched, read and found it. Don't tell anybody else where it is. LOL!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

H2 install

I have solved my H2 install problem by deleting my previous demo account, the one I was attempting to install the indicators in, and was unsuccessful; by making a new account and installing the indicators in it by using the knowledge gained recently from numerous Hama members. It worked! The download and install went perfectly and I am now playing around with the indicators and reading posts about their function. Thanks to the members who have contributed their help. Delage

GOod news

Glad to hear it !!!!!

The beginning...

Hi All,

I just wanna say I am a proud member of the HAMA family. I have a small HAMA account too. I made my first 70 HAMA US dollars today, could have been a lot more, oh well, I am sure it will come with time. Very relaxed friendly atmosphere in the chatroom, T-steps and tmt work in sync very well. You just need some common sense to avoid bad trades, if you don't have it, oh well sorry. Always watch the overall/long-term trend. I will venture into trading different currencies soon. I have been trading only gbp/usd so far. We will see what comes out of it. All in all, very positive first impressions, EJ is an extremely nice guy as I thought. Not like some "I know everything, you just shut up and listen" people in a neighbouring chat room;-)

Let the fun begins:-)

mpower:
Hi All,

I just wanna say I am a proud member of the HAMA family. I have a small HAMA account too. I made my first 70 HAMA US dollars today, could have been a lot more, oh well, I am sure it will come with time. Very relaxed friendly atmosphere in the chatroom, T-steps and tmt work in sync very well. You just need some common sense to avoid bad trades, if you don't have it, oh well sorry. Always watch the overall/long-term trend. I will venture into trading different currencies soon. I have been trading only gbp/usd so far. We will see what comes out of it. All in all, very positive first impressions, EJ is an extremely nice guy as I thought. Not like some "I know everything, you just shut up and listen" people in a neighbouring chat room;-)

Glad to have you as a fellow HAMA, mpower!!! You're catching on quickly. Couple of robust indicators + Patience and Discipline = MO PIPS, MO PIPS, MO PIPS!!!!

Why don't you post your screenshot of your pair and trade?

NOTE: Be sure to hide the Account #. Don't want any unsavory folks getting ahold of it.

Peace,

F.F.L.

Sure, there it is. Image is attached. This is a real account, no demo. I know it is a measly 7 pips but still it shows the potential. There was another HAMA textbook entry in the morning that I missed, I was way too sleepy, it was worth 20+ pips gbp/usd again--glad Copa America is over...spent so many sleepless nights to watch it. I don't have much more to say, I know HAMA PAD works, if I blow my small account it will be my fault, but at least I can say:

"It was the most stress-free trading in my life, and I had fun, this is priceless, it is beyond money-management, and all the advice in the world....

Take care everyone!!!!

Files:
gbpusd_3.gif  43 kb

Hama

mpower:
Hi All,

Hi Fxcruiser,

I wish I could say the same as mpower but I still have not recieved the email with the indicators and access to the lounge. I have resend the User Info document yesterday I have put both your email addresses on my allow list so that it is not blocked by the spam filters the only thing that needs to happen now is that email needs to turn up in my mailbox!

Cheers

Kalahariduin