MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 944

[Deleted]
Hi. I need someone who can help me with this coding. I've test it on Demo Account and the graph is decreased. I want the graph increase smoothly but I need to change some part in the coding and I'm totally blurred.
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to plot an horizontal line, and I want this line "movable", so that the user can place it wherever he wants, and i can use the level the user places it to do some calculation inside the code. I've tried using the ObjectCreate function with OBJ_LINE, and it works, but now i wanna get the...
Thank you for taking time to respond to my question. I have an indicator that generates multiple lines per wave and multiple waves are used (see attached). I would like to have an alert programmed and possibly an EA.  Should there be any problem in creating an alert/ea that bases its entries on a...
  wrong calculations  (12   1 2)
hello; in the below code i have put r3 =112..but in metatrader stratagy tester sl for order is not placed accourdingly that ..i have tried every thing..please have a see and help wat should i do..?? sl should be placed 11.2 pips below but it is palcing it only 3 pips down......
Hi guys,    When I try back test the following EA, there is error saying that    "TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 1.33456 at 2013.01.15 08:00 and price 1.33430 mismatched)"    Is the error come from the Close[] array?    What's wrong with that? Can anyone give kind help? Thanks. Hi...
I need an indicator to identify side way trend that is better than the one in the picture below
[Deleted]
Dear All, Please help, is there some one has used Samsung Galaxy based on the Android to access the Market session in ForexFactory? I failed to access because it needs the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. While I try downloading the latest version of Adobe Flash Player has always failed. Is...
Dears, I don't remember how I subscribed to MQL5 forum updates, but I am receiving several times a day mails from MQL5 forums with last updates. How can I have the same from MQL4 forums? Regards, 
[Deleted]
<DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE REMOVED> Can anyone help me in including the script on the above be able to test on demo but cant be used on a live account. And the script to be used in a specific live account? Thanks
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to make a paremeter editable by the user. I created a basic indicator to track the a possible maximum ask value using maximum spreads provided by Oanda. Here is the code. Does anyone know how to get the ExtParam1 to be a modifiable option in the custom indicator settings?...
for example, i want to extract the ABCDEFGHIJK point as shown in the picture attached?for each pivot point i hope i can get the date.time and price information.... if the zigzag indicator has not provide the index for this purpose straightforwardly, then how should I modify the zigzag indicaor? i
  Execution Times  (2)
I'm new to MT4, so forgive my ignorance.  I've been playing with a demo account with FXCM, and notice that execution times are EXTREMELY slow compared to execution times I experience with a live account on my normal trading platform.  I thought this was really odd since this is a demo account....
  error 130  (1)
Hi all, So I've the EA running well on a ECN Broker without any error 130 return  but once running on a STP Broker the opening of orders is fine and when TrailingStop should "start is work" error  130 pops up. As far I understood ECN Broker runs on a commission base and STP on a spread base. Don't...
Hi guys, I'm having real trouble with the strategy tester - as far as I can tell it only takes the spread value at the beginning of testing and just uses that throughout. So if the spread is varying from the broker between 1-2 pips constantly (as it seems to be doing for me with oanda) my test...
Hi all, I've this issue occurring during the time that orders take to get closed; Say that I have 6 orders open and then the conditions to close all are in place, because the orders do not close at same time how can one avoid to get an opening to happen before all those 6 orders get closed ?...
Hi Coders,  what my custom indicator does is drawing trend lines, sometimes there are more than one displayed on the chart ( 15 is not an exception), other times there is none whatsoever. For this type of work, communication with an EA via iCustom is useless ( or better yet impossible) and I wonder...
  IsConnected( )  (1)
Hi all, when the bool IsConnected()is false, the bool IsTradeAllowed()is also false? Is it possible that when IsConnected() is false, IsTradeAllowed() is true?   Thank you! 
[Deleted]
Hi, Very new to the trading game, I have started following the forex121 training system. I have got MT4 running on my Mac using CrossOver. However I have no idea on how to import the templates and indicators from forex121 on to MT4. Does anyone have any tips. Thanks
[Deleted]
Friends, greetings. I am kindly requesting a good samaritan to help me program an INITIAL STOPLOSS into the attached script. It would be great if it can be a 'stealth' / invisible to broker.  I have attached two files of the EA, one being mq4 format and the other txt. Thank you. Nathan.
I have 5 .Mq4 files for EA's which appear in MetEditor. 1.When I opened the MT4 platform V ia the Desktop : Start/Computer/C Drive/Program(X86)/ MT4 Platform/experts, only 1 of the 5 .mq4 files appear there ?!, But if I open the same folder V ia Meta Editor : File/Open , C Drive/Program
Here is the situation. I have placed many limit orders (limit sell and limit buy).   When I am not in front of my computer. The price may go in opposite direction as I predict. And it go pass certain point of price. I want my limit order to be closed, even it is not trigger yet. Can this be done in...
Hi there, I have been looking in the forum for a way to print the call stack to know which function called another function but I have not read anything related to that. I have a function called "processError" which takes care of error handling and it would be nice to be able to print where the...
Hi i ve got the following code   #include <stderror.mqh>#include <stdlib.mqh>#include <logfile.mq4>#property indicator_level1 0#property indicator_separate_window// --- parametersextern int history=180;int init()  {   log_open("testground.log");     return(0);  }int deinit()  {        log_close();...
Can one EA work with multiple currency pairs, using different input variables for different pairs? Or you need a different EA for each pair, with not just variables but the strategy optimized just for that pair? The answer is - it depends, of course. So I'm not looking for a yes/no answer but your...
  AE otomatis  (3)
help me,, when the IA in the test went well in the strategy tester. why not work on a live account / demo ..?? thank
Hi guys, I'm trying to calculate my Preliminary Profit Factor for my EA, but I think I must be going wrong somewhere, because its coming out at less than 1.0, but the EA is profitable. My formula is:  PPF = (winning_percentage / (100 -  winning_percentage )) * (reward / risk) Now, I've just set...
I would like to create the position clearing price to be changed over time with "let's say the easiest" linear clear-position-price =a(time)+ b. Instead of setting the fixed position price as a clearing it, I want it to be time-variant. Is it possible? then How? Many thanks in advance ~  
Hi Guys, I'm looking for an EA or an Indicator that will send mail when a trade is closed with details such as the pair, P/L. I've been looking around for this but couldn't find anything. As of now, I use the MT4 ftp publisher which I access via the browser to check every hour. The MT4 default alert
  simple question  (3)
hi  how is it possible to get a current bar i, open & close time?  Thanks 
[Deleted]
Is there an Expert Advisor for use with the Turtles Trading method? Thanks