MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 950

Hi everybody, I would like to know if it is possible to call an expert inside of another expert.
  Trade Copier EA  (3)
 I need a Trade Copier EA allows you to copy from Mt4 Masters to Unlimited Metatrader Accounts (Slaves). Manual or Automatic Trades occur within master Metatrader Account, Trade Copier should copy these trades to Slave MT4 Account.
[Deleted]
Hi, I have double clicked on teh Market watch window and Terminal windows - which were 'attached' at the side and bottom of the screen. The became small, unreadable boxs and I can no longer adjust their size or relocate them (snap the) back into place. Any ideas??
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a way or if one of you has an idea on how to solve my issue. I have an indicator which produce an alert when some criteras are met. Everything is working fine but when I closed my plateform and open it again later, the indicator is producing an alert at...
[Deleted]
How can I count the number of items in an array that have the value of "USDCHF"?   int start() {   string xyz[99];   xyz[0] = "USDCAD";   xyz[1] = "USDCHF";   xyz[2] = "EURUSD";   xyz[3] = "USDJPY";   xyz[4] = "AUDUSD";   xyz[5] = "USDCHF";   xyz[6] = "USDCHF";   xyz[7] = "USDJPY";   xyz[9] =...
When we use current 1, Current 0 , current +1 .. Does this means that 1 = Previous 0 (Zero) =  Current and +1 = Current's Next Bar . And also guide that does +1 Says (Command) Predict that what will be the next Bar (INDICATOR) ?? Is it script which predicts or helps in prediction of Next Bar ??  Or...
  if Bars < 100  (1)
int start(){   if(Bars<100){      Print("bars less than 100");      return(0);   }                     now tell me what Bars<100 means here ? if changed to Bars<10 or Bars<1000 what it means expertarts
why the EA not have init and denit part. this EA have not dll file can be tester int mt4 why ATTACHMENT CONGAING DECOMPILED CODE REMOVED
[Deleted]
Can anybody tell me why I get an error when I try to download the MQL 4 book.
sir i got  A ERROR modify error 4051 in this...int start()  {  int ticket;if(OrdersTotal()==1){   if(OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS))   {           if(OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP ||OrderType()==OP_SELLSTOP)      OrderDelete(OrderTicket());    } }if(OrdersTotal()==0)ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),pot,0.01,Ask,3...
[Deleted]
I am getting a error message om my mt4 platform,  Chart refresh could not be started. Err:2   I was told to refresh my server and change the server to another from the list, did that and still happens, can anyone please solve this problem for me, and its not happening on any other account from the...
[Deleted]
How can I specify the pair for Open[2]?  I want it to apply to USDCHF regardless of the chart that the expert adviser is attached to.  
[Deleted]
it start here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143085/page3 and thise is the code: #property copyright "Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net" extern int Digits2Round = 2;  // Floating point rounding extern int PercentOfFreeDepo = 1; // Risk...
Hello, I have a problem downloading history of price in metatrader. When I get the download history at History Center, I realize it was missing several months between fev/2012 and dez/2012. Other months it downloads correct. Anyone know why? Or how I can download safely? Thank you.
[Deleted]
//======================= condition for ORDER BUY ===============================  if  (Check1 >= Threshold && Check2 >= Threshold && O<H)       {        ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lot,H+P+Spread,0,H+P-SL+Spread,H+P+TP+Spread,NULL,0,iTime( Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 0 ) + 86400);           if...
[Deleted]
Using MQ4, how how can I get the ask price of a pair from three seconds ago?  This does NOT work: price_3_seconds_ago = MarketInfo(pair, MODE_BID, -3);
[Deleted]
Hi, I trying to coding a indicator with multi Time Frame. Here are the code, But below code the data is count from right to left. can some one help me to opposite the code, so the data is read from left to right?? Thanks Lot! ;)    ArrayCopySeries(TimeArray_H1,MODE_TIME,Symbol(),Period_H1);...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, i have a new question, simple i think. So when for example it's 15:00, i want to know the open price of the candle which time was 9:00. if (TC >= 15 : 00 ) { if (Openprice < iclose(symbol(), period_H1, 1 ) { Action } } So how to write code to obtain the Openprice of the
[Deleted]
What I want to do ultimately is pass the History array to my C# DLL where I can do lots of cool things :) I found this C# and metatrader tutorial to work great with MT4 (not MT5 64 bit) http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/.net/cpp_managed/windowsservices/article.php/c14735/ The tutorial passes a string...
I am using a support/resistance indicator but it only sets to 1 timefame, 1440. So when attatched to a chart it only updates or reads from the 1440 chart, the only thing i have managed to come up with is, If i where to add this line extern string note_TimeFrames =
[Deleted]
From the following test file my metatrader only takes the blue values (when I import them into the history center) 2012.01.02,08:04:00,5890,5893,5890,5892.5,22 2012.01.02,08:05:00,5895.5,5897,5894,5894,39 2012.01.02,08:06:00,5894,5895.5,5894,5895,8 2012.01.02,08:07:00,5894,5894,5893,5893.5,4
Hi,  I have been reading with no luck trying to find out if by any means is it possible for an Indicator or EA to reload another indicator on the chart with new/different settings automatically??    Thank You 
  news tab missing  (4)
hey everybody i've a problem with my mt4 plattform and can't solve it by myself. Since that day, there is no "news tab" anymore at my plattform!? Anybody an idea how I get my "news tab" back? :) best regards from austria
[Deleted]
Hi, I looking for answer at this situation. I have easy code, two or more object overlay with the same parameter , color is different. In both cases I am always seeing on graph yellow line . Why I don´t see once blue line and once yellow line? Thank you for help. ObjectCreate ( "carah4"
  Forex systems  (140   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Strategy for accurate signals GBP, CHF, JPY, GBPJPY, GBPCHF. There are three types of demand in the Forex market: traded instruments accurate price forecasts credits for traders This posting is dedicated to the exact pips forecasts for any of five days of week, which are freely available to all
Hi Forum, hoping someone might help me understand how MetaEditor is set up after multiple installations, so I can fix a problem. I have multiple MT4 installations on my PC and no matter which version of MT4 (different brokers) I have open, when I launch MetaEditor, I experience a couple of annoying
[Deleted]
hello friends  i have a question  about pending order:  i have 2 pending orders  buy and sell once one of them hit i what to close the other  .  i am  just a newbe mql programer  and its beyond my ability right now.   any direction friends????     many thanks. 
[Deleted]
I just wrote my grid program, took two weeks and the result is a program that that only open order at the first level and fails to open on the subsequent levels. i wanted it to open on the levels as ask price goes above the grid levels but its not doing this. The program is attached , will...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there anywhere I can find the mq4 file for the Moving Average indicator, the default one that comes with MT4? It's one of the only indicators that will work when applied to another indicator window that I am using but I need the code so I can try to amend it creating an envelope/band type...
Hi, I have tried to create the code for this EA to buy when the MA_High is greater then the MA_Low and sell when the MA_Low is less then the MA_High, I can't get it to send the orders and close the orders. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks