MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 942

For Lizavetta  (124   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Apologies for creating a new topic, for - NADUCHE . P.S. It's been a long time since I created any topics... -:) Here - the desire is there
hello all .. I do not understand programming,,, help me,, this indicator who's willing to make an EA? .. is a good indicator in use TF M15, I would like this indicator into an EA,, thank <DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE REMOVED ! !>
XXXXXXXX is a valuable indicator .It's a trend indicator and show the acceleration of the trend (Uptrend or downtrend) . How does it work ?
profitorig+=OrderProfit()-OrderCommission();gives 59.51 + 7.37 = 66.88 WRONGprofitorig+=(OrderProfit()-OrderCommission());gives 59.51 + 7.37 = 66.88 WRONGprofitorig+= MathAbs ( OrderProfit()-OrderCommission() );gives59.51 + 7.37 = 66.88 WRONGprofitorig+= (OrderProfit()-MathAbs...
[Deleted]
I need some understanding on how some of you who run many ClientTerminals - all same expert and some/all using same account# deal with eg, daily draw down limit, maximum money risk, ... On single Client, one way to deal with each expert's 'slice of the money cake' if 2 or more on same...
Hello everyone, I have currently compiled an EA and have all the errors taken care of. When compiled I can use it on my chart via MT4 but I cannot send the file to another, and I do not have a exe. How do I create and exe. file from this mq4? I though compiling did it automatically. Thank you for...
[Deleted]
Hi,  I'm writing an excel macro to send email from Outlook. Can I set the "From" id from which the email is sent? I tried using the following code. but it dosent work:    With OutMail         .SentOnBehalfOfName = email@email.com         .From = email@email.com End With  Regards, Nitin     
New article Change Expert Advisor Parameters From the User Panel "On the Fly" is published at MQL5.com: When developing complex Expert Advisors, the number of external parameters can be very large. And settings very often need to be changed manually, making the whole process very time-consuming,...
I AM FROM INDIA INTRESTED IN DESIGNING EA ON DAILY TIMEFRRAME GIVING LEE TRADES WHAT SHOULD BE A STOPLOSS FOR EURUSD ATTACHED IS EA
I am looking for golden sectionn oscillator.If anyone has any info regarding it please that info will be helpfel.Am needing it as it will be simple to execute an EA based on the oscillation.It seems very difficult to understand from the original golden section indicator as it is crowded with lines
// check if lines have crossed   if( ma7 > ma14 && ma7 > ma21  && ma7 > ma49 && ma7 > ma70 ) siCurrentDirection = 1; //up   if(ma7 < ma14 && ma7 < ma21  && ma7 < ma49 && ma7 < ma70  ) siCurrentDirection = 2; //down        if( ma7 > ma70 ) OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3,White);...
[Deleted]
Why do I get ordersend error 130 when i backtest my EA?
Another version of History Center with updated history data has been released. What's new: added M1 quote history for MICEX symbols since 1999 filtering of existing forex symbols has been improved, outliers removed Weekly data update running in automatic mode We recommend to re-download the history
[Deleted]
Hello: I'm trying to automate certain parts of a strategy that I'm doing visually with good success.  Essentially I'm trying to superimpose one currency on top of another.  For example, GBP/USD on top of EUR/USD.  If the currencies both traded between the 1.40 to 1.60 this would be easier, however,...
if possible may see a comments of closed orders, what would the script ?
I hope MetaQuotes update mq4.com to mobile version like mq5.com
Hello Forum I want my indicator buffers to show the historic levels that a certain set of conditions have occurred. In the past I have just used arrows (DRAW_ARROW and an appropriate wingding code) to show the bar in which the conditions occurred the manually went in and worked out the price level...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I'm a beginner with automated trading. I hope to have your help because I'm stuck. I'm trying to convert this indicator to EA. This is a breakout strategy based on an interval in hours. My code does not work, it does not respect the buy signal ps: sorry for my English, I'm French...
[Deleted]
Hi all,   I have a hedging EA and cannot seem to hedge at market price because the sell order closes the buy.   Hedging works fine on pending orders, both can open with different stops and take profits.   
Good day... Is it possible to have 2 account servers in one terminal client. I mean 1 server will only accept "buy" trades and the other will only accept "sell" trades something like that.... could it be done here in mlq4? thank you so much
Hi according to documentation start() is triggered every time a tick is coming in. Now when i run a script during a weekend i can see that start() does run/loop several times even there are no ticks at all since it is weekend. Anyone know why that happens or could explain that to me? Or any link...
Hi, I am trying to create a simple script that closes all existing orders once and only when a new bar is detected. But my code below always get executed even when new bar is same as old bar. Thanks to help. static int old_bars = 0; // remember the amount of bars already known if (old_bars != Bars)...
Hi all,  Say that the value of AccountProfit() is 2 and on the next tick is 3, then a variable called AP is on is track minus 0.5 (just example) when next  tick  comes AccountProfit() comes down to 2. How could I get a way to  fix the value of AP. What I mean is get the same behavior of  a Trailing...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to ask if someone would be so kind as to give me programmed into the indicator Var Mov Avg function to send a signal when exchanged paint balls. The signal must be sent each time when new paint ball in the first row and the other signal comes only when the color changes. Not on...
[Deleted]
Cold: The USD is the world's currency. This means that almost any commodity can be bought with USD directly. Currency is also a commodity. Therefore all currencies have an exchange rate against the USD - this is a characteristic of the value of the currency. Earlier the world currency was gold
Hi i m building a custom indicator and got problems with the 4066 Error. As i m building an indicator i ve got the following While loop to check if data have arrived      dt=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,0);        Error=GetLastError();     while (Error==4066)   {            _time_waiting =...
  A bug in the OrderSend() function ?  (94   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I've been struggling for 4 days now, and I can't seem to implement a seemingly simple thing. I have done similar things before with different indicators and candlesticks. I can't do it with a wristwatch. The essence is primitive! As soon as the price approaches the mask of a certain period at a
[Deleted]
  Windows Phone 8  (6)
Are there any plans in releasing a WP8 mobile app? Could really need one.   T 
Hi all, Say that I want to get information regarding profit that has been take with  an ea to another place or mail address. Is this possible ? Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.   Luis 
so, if I have a max 2 order. I open 1 order, and like 5 pending limit order. How can I make sure that there is only 2 open order at a time?   What is the code of EA look like to stop those extra pending order to be executed?