MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 469

I have a scirpt that will close all trades.. At the end it prints that the trade was closed successfully... Can i add this line of code (TpAmount+=OrderTicket(OrderProfit);) and get the profit/loss of the trade just closed and have it add to my previous TpAmount variable? here is the code...  {...
Hi all I would like to know how to create these little line markers just above the time line y axis. They are not able to be selected or moved around. I cannot find a OBJ_TYPE corresponding to it in ObjectCreate(). 
Hello, I recently bought an EA that Hedge's and that can open lots of buy and sell orders at the same time. For example on EURUSD there can be 50 orders opened between buy and sell.  Obviously I don't have the source code but is it possible to have a EA created that could limit the amount of buy and...
Hey guys, I wonder if it's possible to hide the symbol and TF with code/script? Or is ther any trick to hide it without script? Thanks guys, have a great day!
  Information mql4  (1)
good morning, Could someone explain to me if is possible close half position using the app for Apple and if is possible put trailing stop. I would like to know how to log off from the Apple app.thank you very much for your attention.
i want return(lot_buy)  in OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,********,Bid,2,ssl,stp,NULL,Magicnumber,0,clrRed); plz help me void OpenSellOrder()    {          if(TakeProfit>0&&StopLoss>0)          {             stp=Bid-(TakeProfit*Point);             ssl=Bid+(StopLoss*Point);          }          else...
Hi dear coders, I would like to normalize the indicator Chaikin-Volatility.mq4.  For this reason, I downloaded the Normalizer.mq4 indicator from this site and I made all the required replacements (I believe) but there is no drawing.  Could you tell me if there is a mistake done by me or the...
how can I print a value on a graph? with this function I can do it but keep changing what I want is. example: if profit> 10 print 20 20 must not change until the next condition  profit> 20 printing 30 if profit returns to 10 remain in print 30 double profitstopsell;   if (OrdersTotalMagicsell...
  Stop loss always  (1)
Hi is there any possibility to set always stop loss on mt4. For example every time you enter a trade the stop loss will be set 50 pip automatically etc.
I have MT4 running on Max OSX.  I know how where to place and refresh the indicators and EAs, but when mql5.com's demo link prompts me to click if I have MT4, then nothing happens when clicked. Does anyone knows how to make this work? Thanks :-)
Hi,  I have started to look at MQL5, which is quite hard even if I have some informations about MQL4. What I would like to do is to have in the data window (as an indicator), for each 15M candle, buffers of the 1M candles data that composed the 15M candle. At the same time have the direction of the...
Hello Everyone, I have been trying to some study using indicators built into MetaTrader4.  I have four indicators, below the setup in a way that I think best shows a market.    Do these parameters make sense to a professional trader, or are they incorrectly set? Edit: works best on 1 hour time...
I am struggeling with this on the 5 min chart for GBPJPY. First "movAverA" gives correct value (ex. 141.5), but second "movAverB" always gives 0. What do I have to do different? barIndex is the index for each bar (looped). double movAverA = iMA("GBPJPY", 5, 12, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, barIndex);
Below is my source code when the task is done i want it to be repeated automaticly i cant find the way to do it any help will be apreciated. void OnTick()  {   int PositionIndex;   int TotalNumberOfOrders;   slippage=10;   volume=0.01;   Count++;           if(Count==1  )...
Two buffers indicator give me price target wich marchet must hit,sun or a later.Sometimes market price dont hit my buffer target. Loking to back ,how can i fund which buffer was hit and wich was not by the price? How to put this in a code mql4? Eny of ideea? I now the mql4 language but i dont now...
[Deleted]
This code will place an arrow on a chart with a unique name every second. Have tried everything to change arrow from up to down and change color from red to lime. Have had no luck. Is there some thing that I'm missing or not doing write? ObjectCreate(StringConcatenate("ArrowUpA",TimeCurrent())...
I am trying to put together an indicator that would show the signal line from the ADX indicator from the next three higher timeframes all on one indicator, the only variation being that if -DI is above +DI it will show as a negative value.  I've got three lines displaying on the indicator, but they...
extern double    Lots=0.1;datetime NewTime=0;int start()  {    if(NewTime!=Time[0])    {      NewTime=Time[0];      if(Close[1]>=Open[1])        OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,NULL,0,0,Blue);      else        OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,0,0,NULL,0,0...
Hi, As my thread title implies I would like to know if TP/SL can be hard-coded into an existing EA. Currently, a trade is opened and then it is modified. Thanks. David.
I notice I can test up to 400 passes only.  How can I increase this?  And what does the 1280 below means?  I know '3' means the current pass number and '630' is the total passes that are generated based on the optimization parameters I've set.  Right now I just cannot get passed more than 400 passes...
Hi, i used the Strategy tester of MT4 previously in an intensive matter, and it was always running with almost 100% utilization of the CPUs. Now i am getting at most 20% of the CPU power when running the Backtesting. Am not sure it is related to windows or any update of MT4. But it is now really too...
  order accounting  (3)
Dears how to get the total of orders by orderType and OrderSymbol. and is there a way to know if the order close or not (orderClose event)   any help 
Hi everyone, I need a little Help with my Code. I want close every Trade after, for example, 20 Minutes. No matter if the Trades is profitable or not. It is possible to write this condition in my existing Code? And which Codelines and Definition of Variables I also need? I appreciate your help....
Hello, this is from my "I wanna know OOP" file. I'm stuck after message : Pointer to this function type is not supported yet.... And this is why I'm confused: it works sometimes. working one: here all pointers are working and pointing. bool MB()   {    int e=0;    //--MB    string   name  =...
Hi guys, What is the best workaround for having the broker server's time update lag like hell, like refreshing only once or twice every 15 seconds or so?  I tried to put RefreshRates();  after TimeCurrent() command but it doesn't seem to improve anything at all... even using TimeLocal with...
Hello, Can you help with setting an EA for trading Binary Options with GO Markets? What is the format of the order comment for setting the option's expiry?  
the objprop   ray_right can set  the line to right cornor but can't ray to left cornor , how to do this
Hello everyone, My first question is based around the code below. I would like variable (NoConnection) to descend while there is a internet failure. Return the value of NoCorrection is seconds and minutes  void OnInit()  {   if(!IsConnected())     {   Alert("Connection Not Available...
  Clarification in Coding  (12   1 2)
So I'm very new to coding and just looking at code. I am trying to figure out what "returnBars" and "calculateTMA" that are highlighted below refer to. Are they external indicator or what? Thanks for your help! <decompiled code removed >
I am trying to write an indicator that uses information from the ADX indicator and am trying to pull data from the ADX indicator the same way I do in my EA's, as follows: ADX_Signal[i] = iADX(NULL, 0, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, i);    // ADX Signal Line However, this doesn't seem to work when used...