MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 939

The councillor is in agreement.  (103   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I suggest that the whole community should write an EA. Apparently we have to vote for the base indicator, its timeframe, the pair. Setting. Iteration 1. Applying filter Decide which one. Setting. Iteration 2. Applying a filter, etc. --------------------------------------------------- Maybe a
[Deleted]
I need to copy trend lines and other objects from one chart (example EURUSD) within profile A, to a (EURUSD) chart within profile B. I need to do this without having to save to template. I need it so when I draw the trend line in profile A it will automatically appear in profile B. I need it to only...
Its been a while since anyone has uploaded a new code (EA) ?     What happened ? did you guys moved to other forums or ?  o.O     :D 
Hello I've been at Forex for many years and the other days on my Daily Closing from my broker, there were a bunch of Buy STOP orders that were suppose to get triggered at a certain price, but the Ticket number ( that was entered in days earlier by the way )  was "Activated to"....... and then there...
Dear all, I'm begging for this forum's help once again. I am creating an easy EA designed to send market orders at a specific time. It works perfectly when used in charts with many ticks (like forex). Unfortunately, it doesn't when used in chats with a low tick activity (as Indexes CFDs, for...
[Deleted]
when I code an EA and backtest on a time range the EA doesnt start testing at the beginning of the range, it doesnt have indicator values immediately--can be over a month for something like 200mva--can I test from the beginning of range ??
[Deleted]
Hi, Is it possible to run two account in MT4 and copy the trades of one account in another account. Actually one account is used by my friend, i want to copy his trade into my account. I know his trading password also. Thanks, Hitesh
[Deleted]
hello, does anyone know of an indicator or mt4 code that can determine the last swing high or low? Something like, for a swing high, finding a "high bar" that has two or more bars on either side below it. Thanks Brad
[Deleted]
Hi guys, for example my EA opened a long position with 0.2 Lots and it should close 0.1 at a higher level. At this moment i want the EA to set the StopLoss at BE. Do i have to open 2 positions each 0.1? How can i manage it?
I'm trying to keep track of the number of candles that passed since a trade opened.  ie. - a trade opens at 12:05.  it is now 15:10, the lmit has not been reached yet, so the trade is still open.  This is a thirty minute chart, so 6 candles has passed since the trade was opened. Can someone point me...
  ATR/Volatility  (3)
How to use ATR/Volatility in a trading system?
Noticing that strategy tester will run duplicate tests It does not select unique tests. Finding duplicate test/results/outcomes.   var1 = range to range var2 = range to range var3 = range to range   Is this a memory error and i ought to reboot? Or perhaps a bug in tester?   Before - it seemed to...
Could you say me, where can i find SignalCopyMySQL Setup WIzard, i can not find it
[Deleted]
I would like to use this stochastic only on first trade with Starting_Lot. int Buy_Okk=0; int Sell_Okk=0; if(Stochastic_Filter_Enable==true) { double Stochatic=iStochastic(Symbol(),0,K_Period,D_Period,Slowing,0,StrToDouble(Price_Field),0,1); if(Stochatic<=Buy_Level) Buy_Okk=1;
Hi all, So, I've a logic that will open consecutive market orders on an ECN Broker. Each order have it's own commission and when the last order closes  I need to incorporate  all commissions  to get  AccountProfit() - commission > 0. How could I get a way to get the sum of all commissions to...
[Deleted]
Please anybody help me with sample code block for only open trade management according to martingale / anti-martingale EA
[Deleted]
So sorry. I'm not speak English. Here is my indicator code. I want insert buy or sell order to  [ displayAlert("Buy signal", 0, ld_20, l_close_28); / displayAlert("Sell signal", 0, ld_20, l_close_28); ] line. Please help me! <DECOMPILED CODE REMOVED>  
I'm looking for a procedure, mql4, that will tell me true or false, when I've hit the daily profit limit for a pair. I've tried the folloowing code but it always returns false. bool funcGetTodaysProfit(){   int intDailyProfitPips=100;   double dblReturnValue=0...
Hello everybody, I'm a newbie of mql4 and now I have a problem with iMA, iMaOnArry, RSI I want to get the value of EMA( RSI(39),30) . It means that it will caculate the EMA with period 30 of the Array RSI, the period of RSI is 39? Can anyone help me this function?  I have tried, but it was not...
I have tried many brokers but none of them were in EST TimeZone with their Chart Data. Can someone recommend me any broker for test purphoses with EST Chart please? Thank you in advance.
  ping failed  (3)
Hi all, is there the possibility to recall in an expert the situation "ping failed" that I see sometimes in the diary? When the connection is lost, I need to refresh my Renko graphs. Something as if (ping failed == true) ....  Thank you! 
[Deleted]
Hi I have written a DLL to interface with matlab code. The Dll has a function to start matlab engine and then call several functions. The Matlab code is part of an EA. Matlab engine gets initiliazed in the init() function of the EA and is supposed to close on the deinit() function. However, I found...
Okey people.. i need help, advise or direction.. I'm a trader, not a programmer so please dont make fun of me if I ask stupid questions. I'm not here to make anyone else make this EA, I'm prepared to make if myself.. but i'm here hoping someone can help, know of something like this have been done...
[Deleted]
  Looking for a competent manager  (144   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Interested in traders who are ready for serious long-term work with sums of 25k and more The requirements are as follows: 1) The account must be a real from 5000 dollars (so that the trader feels responsible for his actions). 2) The minimum history of six months (of course, the more the better). 3)
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to draw an OBJ_ARROW directly below the low of my bar and directly above the high of my bar. When I want to place it under my bar, I can say Low[1] the arrow is correct placed. But when I want to place it over my bar I have to say High[1]+ x * pips2dbl. How can I calculate x, so that...
After submitting this indicator to the mql4 codebase 3 months ago, it is still  "under proof reading by moderator", with no comments or responses from them yet. I'm just going to post the indicator here so that people can actually get some use out of it. (It seems a waste to have it sitting around...
  EA Security  (2)
Can anybody advise me, please?  I am fairly new to MQL4.  I have written an EA which worked well on backtest and is currently running.  Some colleages wish to test it.  My question is this:  is there any way that I can lock the EA so that it can not be viewed or modified by anyone else.  I am...
  EA storage  (3)
Hi All.  I'm a newby who has just written and comissioned his first EA.  It works! My question is - where is the new EA stored once it's compiled?  I can't find it anywhere in my file system and I'd like to copy the script to my laptop, where I'm running a duplicate of the same account (Alpari)....
[Deleted]
i tried this code : extern bool CheckOncePerBar = true;datetime CurrentTimeStamp;                if(CheckOncePerBar == true)                        {                                int BarShift = 1;                                if(CurrentTimeStamp != Time[0])...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, is it possible to show the build in alarm via a horizontal line? The alarms are all invisible.. regards naik3d