MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 949

I am wondering if AMD APP acceleration speeds up the MT4 strategy tester? If I had two or more ATI video cards in CrossFire configuration will it make the strategy tester run faster?
  How much have you earned with FOREX?  (189   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Approximately your profit and over what period? And is FOREX worth trading...And what is the initial deposit needed to trade 0.01 lots
I find a question about SetIndexBuffer() fuction,please help me,What do they have different SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); //SetIndexBuffer(0,ind_buffer1); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); //SetIndexBuffer(1,ind_buffer1s); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); //SetIndexBuffer(2...
[Deleted]
I am a MT4 tech support for our FXCM clients, I have got many reports recently that new build 451 has freeze issue on launching. It happened on launching MT4 and it freeze as soon as it opened. have to kill it from task manager.  We have to to uninstall and reinstall, it works for several days then...
[Deleted]
Help! Can't get my EA to modify the order.  What am I doing wrong? if(OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true)          {           open_price = OrderOpenPrice();           stoploss_level = open_price + (stoploss * Point);           takeprofit_level = open_price - (takeprofit *...
Hi, I love MT4! Here's my question: I have searched without success on Google and at MQL4.com for a code snippet that will stop EA from trading after a losing trade. I want this as a safety switch in live forward testing to prevent EA from a runaway losing streak before I can shut it off to analyze...
here normalizedouble is not working due to that im getting these errors..error 130 as un normalized values.. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                martin manual.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2012,...
  bug!!!  (10)
there is abug in stratagy tester.... here at 1.1605 both sl of buy and tp of sell stop should get triggered at same time .....but it happens one after another..leading to a buy stop bw s/l and t/p...
Hi, Is it possible to create a moving average based on the value of another indicator, rather than price? I would like to create an EA which takes a signal when an indicator such as momentum or CCI crosses a moving average of itself. Is this possible, can anbody link me to anything which details how
Hi,   Lets suppose we have the double 1.2467 . I know i could grab only the last 2 digits of this number with: 67 = NormalizeDouble(number,2); How could i grab only the following 2 digits after the  "." rounding it to display only:  "25" Thank You 
[Deleted]
Hi all - After a couple year hiatus from MT4/MQL4, I'm trying to get back into it with a very basic EA. I want the EA to buy or sell after 50% retracement into a bullish engulfing candle with a 1:1 Reward/Risk Ratio. Unfortunately the EA will not compile and I'm getting frustrated of trying to...
Hello,   I have been trying to smooth ATR like i did applying the EMA 128 on the ATR 480[1st indicator window]. Here is my code for the ATR indicator on the last window[2nd indicator window]. They should have the same results. What am i doing wrong? Thank You in advance...
Hi All, Is there an easy way to delete the old Magic Numbers generated by an EA? Where can I find the historical data of MN? Server or client?    Thanks, MG   
[Deleted]
  Close Question  (2)
Is there a way to capture the close, of a period, at the close.  Because of delays in ticks, you can't simply state:  if (second() == 59)  {X = close;}                            
[Deleted]
hello friends! i have a pending function that should close one pending order while the other order active. instead its closing the 2 pending  immediately (one of them should be hit first , and after that the function need to close the other one.) the code: void ClosePendingOrder(string symbol...
Hi all, The success at the Better's championship with probabilistic neural network (PNN) is sparking interest in this topic. The question is where to find orderly information on the topic, preferably in application to stock and forex (as such there is a lot of information on neural networks in
Dear all,    Did someone meet spaming problem with automated email ? I have implemented automatic email with my signal and the MT4 platform sometime consider it as spaming. How to avoid this problem ? Thanks for your answer.
[Deleted]
If I place the standard Stochatic Oscillator indicator directly onto a chart with a 17,5,3 using LWMA mode with CLOSE price I get the base and signal plotting just fine. If I use an in-code call to iStochastic using EXACTLY the same parameters to plot what should be the same data - I get different...
  dual robots  (2)
Hi. Is it possible to run 2 different bots on mt4? I have 2 bots on different charts, same pair and they have the same sell/buy stops   J 
  file corrupt  (5)
I am new here and MQL4. I am trying to make my own EA. But the MT4 complains, saying "executable file is corrupted. please recompile it" I recompiled and same thing happens. Is there any special file structure going on here or what? Can anyone help me? 
[Deleted]
Hello, I try to install an EA on an orher PC and I get this message of error : 2005.01.26 12:27:37 Expert 'Test EA' is an indicator and cannot be executed. It works on my other PC, what can I do? I have the same problem with the sample EA, MACD sample and Moving Average of MT4. Sometimes he
MT4 on Linux - open email - causes a crash.   Is it possible to go to an ini file and close the email that keeps trying to restart mt4?  Is it possible to hold down a key when starting mt4 and thus open in safe mode?       
Hi everybody, I would like to know if it is possible to call an expert inside of another expert.
  Trade Copier EA  (3)
 I need a Trade Copier EA allows you to copy from Mt4 Masters to Unlimited Metatrader Accounts (Slaves). Manual or Automatic Trades occur within master Metatrader Account, Trade Copier should copy these trades to Slave MT4 Account.
[Deleted]
Hi, I have double clicked on teh Market watch window and Terminal windows - which were 'attached' at the side and bottom of the screen. The became small, unreadable boxs and I can no longer adjust their size or relocate them (snap the) back into place. Any ideas??
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a way or if one of you has an idea on how to solve my issue. I have an indicator which produce an alert when some criteras are met. Everything is working fine but when I closed my plateform and open it again later, the indicator is producing an alert at...
[Deleted]
How can I count the number of items in an array that have the value of "USDCHF"?   int start() {   string xyz[99];   xyz[0] = "USDCAD";   xyz[1] = "USDCHF";   xyz[2] = "EURUSD";   xyz[3] = "USDJPY";   xyz[4] = "AUDUSD";   xyz[5] = "USDCHF";   xyz[6] = "USDCHF";   xyz[7] = "USDJPY";   xyz[9] =...
When we use current 1, Current 0 , current +1 .. Does this means that 1 = Previous 0 (Zero) =  Current and +1 = Current's Next Bar . And also guide that does +1 Says (Command) Predict that what will be the next Bar (INDICATOR) ?? Is it script which predicts or helps in prediction of Next Bar ??  Or...
  if Bars < 100  (1)
int start(){   if(Bars<100){      Print("bars less than 100");      return(0);   }                     now tell me what Bars<100 means here ? if changed to Bars<10 or Bars<1000 what it means expertarts
why the EA not have init and denit part. this EA have not dll file can be tester int mt4 why ATTACHMENT CONGAING DECOMPILED CODE REMOVED