MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 605

Hi Guys, Within Windows 8 is released and Surface Tablet is coming into the market, I believe more users will use Windows 8 installed device, i.e. Cell Phone, tablet and PC. Does anyone know whether MT4 can be run on Windows 8 Phone? On Windows 8 RT/Pro Tablet? On Windows 8 Laptop? Does MT4
Hello, could you please advise whether it is possible to use the STATISTICA package to predict the exchange rate for 10-15 days. This is an assignment for a course project. I found a similar example: http://www.statistica.ru/statportal/tabID__32/MId__141/ModeID__0/PageID__354/DesktopDefault.aspx
Hi All, I am new in programming. I have an EA which run which correctly, decided to change the strategy  by using the fractals indicator. The resulting EA opens only long positions for both buy and sell conditions. The "if" statement: if C1<iFractals (Null,0,MODE_LOWER,0); Sell and if C1>iFractals...
[Deleted]
Hi  How can I say or in mql4?  I am trying to say    if ( AccountNumber( ) != ccc or ccc1) return(0);  but its obviously wrong.....  Many Thanks 
Trying to create a csv file.  Now, I know this isn't useful; but in order to figure out a problem; you need to break it down into it's smaller components.  This is the component I'm trying to get work. The output should be: 1,2,31,2,31,2,3  The output I get is: 1,2,31,2,31,2,3  Here is the code....
[Deleted]
for example,I open a chart window of a symbol, can I change the symbol of the chart window by keyboard upwards or downwards according to the market watch list.I mean when I press a certain key, the chart window will show the next symbol. Thanks!
[Deleted]
I think you usually use copy and paste on writing the code. But I cannot do it because my MetaEditor refuses copy command. I used to be able to do it actually. But one day maybe a year before the editor suddenly stoped accepting the command. I can appoint the part which I want to copy. But when I...
Hi there, I manually opened a BUY order and ran the below code: void OnStart()  {//---   for(int i=OrdersTotal();i>0; i--)     {      Print("OrdersTotal: ",OrdersTotal());            if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==false) Print("Unable to close order. Error: "...
Ok.  Im at the end of my patience and am now putting my problem to the masses for support...... please. The following test code is to solve a problem I am experiencing with a multi dimensional array.  The first problem is that the ArrayResize function is not resizing the array (note my print result)...
Hi, I am faceing the following problem: I create a regression channel with the following code if(RegressionCreate(0,"Regression",0,mindate,maxdate,clrBlue,STYLE_SOLID,1,false,false,true,true,true,0)==true)    {       Regression_Channel=true;       testprice=ObjectGetValueByTime(0,"Regression"...
[Deleted]
Hello here is my next question^^ This time this could interest more people: Renkocharts are very easy to handle for beginners and seem to be a pretty save thing in slow markets. However i wanted to try my own EA´s on a renko because i think that could be interesting aswell. But sadly this is not...
Hi, I got an indicator (Open-source) giving buying and selling signal. I am trying to use that "indicator" in an EA. But in that they are using a custom indicator function counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(). I read that (in Documents, here) this function cannot be used in EAs and scripts. Can anyone...
Dear forum members, This is a inquiry on MT4 and the prices it shows within candles, as well as the price specified in a Buy Stop order. I need to ask an opinion from other traders, further to a dilemma I am having with a new trading account. As far as I know - this is what I observed/understood...
[Deleted]
Can anyone show me how to place a VLine at the start of the day, for a specific time.  I am on EST and would like to show, on my chart, the start of the day.  Which is midnight.  My chart time is 5 hours ahead of EST.         ObjectDelete("DayStart");             ObjectCreate("DayStart",OBJ_VLINE,0...
[Deleted]
Hello, In my quest of findind a trading strategy that makes consistent profits (everlasting goal … ;-)), I’m often face of the same situation that needs some care. Here is the situation : Suppose I determine that the market must be traded with a long position. And that I find a precise level that
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I am having runtime errors when backtesting an EA, and no error message is showing up in the Experts tab - it's a bit needle in a haystack without even a line number where the error occurred to go off... Thanks.
Hello, I am trying to code this system however after compiling it returns the "not all control paths return a value" and when I double click it shows its in the following block, could someone please point out the problem. Thank you in advance    {      if(MainCCI[i] > ErgoCCI[i])      {signal =...
Hi, I want to close all opened orders on 10 minutes before friday market end. because closing time differ from different brokers! Your support is appreciated.
[Deleted]
Hello, i know in the mql4 documentation is a exampel how to upload a picture to webserver, but that exampel is little bit complicate, because it work with login and other extras. Can somebody show me a simpel exampel how to send with the WebRequest() function a image file to a folder on my webserver...
What do you guys think is an minimum for an EA before it should be tested on a live account? Whats the minimun profits, wins and things like that in your opinion?
[Deleted]
Hi, I made an Ea, but when I do back testing its creating many same pending orders on each tick. How to stop that. I just need one order at a time, i don't need its copy. if I run this EA on hourly chart with " open price only " then it doesn't create copy. Plus my ea has option for reversal trade
We try to build new blog support newbie MQL4 coding detail as link below please visit and follow our blog http://www.forex-superman.blogspot.com/ 
[Deleted]
Anyone have a good page to look at to proceed with this subject. I do mean, you must have a broker acount to activate the account,  This is what it says under the help files for meta trader 4.  And or, is it better Meta Trader 5 to do this with instead?   Any help for this is greatly appreciated to...
[Deleted]
My MT4 Terminal stopped opening. It  used to crash immediately upon opening. I uninstalled the program and re-installed but no luck. Then I downloaded same from different brokers even from Metaquotes website with same result. Tried to open in compatibility mode but nothing changed.  How can I fix...
  EX4 write error  (29   1 2 3)
Yesterday's upgrade to Win10 Pro version 1511 OSbuild 10586.17 seems to have wrecked the compiler! (I have MetaEditor 5.0.0.1218 ) Cannot compile anything and continue to get "EX4 write error". Starting Editor in compatibility mode doesn't help either... Anybody here experiencing same problems??....
Hi there, When I run my EA without lines 5-6 I have NO problems at all when testing 1) MqlTick currency1; 2) MqlTick currency2; 3)   if ( !SymbolInfoTick( "EURUSD", currency1 ) ) 4)       Alert("SymbolInfoTick() failed, error: ",GetLastError()); 5)   if ( !SymbolInfoTick( "GBPJPY", currency2 ) )...
Hello, i build EA that will make history reading for closed order profit for 5 Last closed order (Last 1 closed profit, Last 2 closed profit, Last 3 closed profit, Last 4 closed profit and Last 5 closed profit) below code is good reading if i only trade on only 1 pair, but the problem is coming when...
[Deleted]
I have a problem to make order in EA. When a signal occur i want EA open order only in open price bar. But after take profit and bar not close yet, my EA open order again. So help me to make EA only open order in open price and not open again in same bar. I want only open in red line and not open...
  ADD STOPLOSS  (1)
Hi, I am totally new in ea and wish to try this ea for my trading account, however shall be properly tested first. This ea aggressively open buy orders however without StopLoss. The ea also only one way i.e BUY/LONG direction, but when select SHORT/SELL the ea will not open any position either BUY...
[Deleted]
hello. how to calculator move tick price and creat it in EA: ex: Move_Tick=(Bid-Old_Price);   Old_Price=Bid; thanks.