MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 598

I am sorry to post here, but I am a beginner and I am really stuck. My EA is only 164 lines, so can someone kind please help with me? It can compile without error but it can not run on the backtester of Metatrader4....
The same EA I made can place “OrderModify()” in other brokers, but can’t at 1 broker from the second time of modification. I checked my code and the broker's environment and can confirm no issue in my code. So please note that this topic is to check possible reasons out of code. What are the
[Deleted]
  Qualifier  (2)
Hi Guys,   I'm writing an EA and I stumbled into a problem for my if statement.   I have:   if(something) && (something2){ }   However it won't let me do this, it comes up with an error for && and then if I put just one &, it comes up with errors in subsequent lines which disappear as soon as I...
Hello, My algorithm search the all available currency pair to open appropriate positions and its computation time is less than 1ms.  I want to execute this algorithm in each millisecond. I set "EventSetMillisecondTimer(1)" as 1 millisecond and logged OnTimer execution times. But it can not be less...
[Deleted]
Hi, I did my own indicator and now run into problem. Basically I use multiple buffers -> #property indicator_buffers 6#property indicator_color1 Black  #property indicator_color2 Red   #property indicator_color3 Green #property indicator_color4 Yellowdouble ZScore[];double MAofMA[]; double...
void CloseStack1stLevel1M (){for(int b= OrdersTotal()-1; b >= 0; b--)   {   if(OrderSelect(b,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))     if(OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber1M)        if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol())          if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)             if(OrdersTotal() == 0)...
this is the indicator code #property indicator_buffers 2double var_a[];double var_b[];int init(){   SetIndexBuffer(0, var_a);   SetIndexBuffer(1, var_b); return (0);}int start(){double getMainTrend;double getMainTrend2;getMainTrend = iMACD(NULL, Maintrend_TimeFrame, 8, 17, 9, PRICE_CLOSE,...
[Deleted]
EA MT4 other currencies under a single order tips how to solve :unknown symbol name GBPCAD for OrderSend function    
[Deleted]
Please guys can you help me out on this code. I'm try to build a grid lines indicator but the lines are no drawing, here are the codes : #define  RS_LINES //--- input parameters input double     GridMax=2.0; input double     GridMin=1.0; input double     GridStep=10.0; input color...
Which font is this?   
I have been working on this great custom indicator that detects ranging boxes. In its barest form, it detects double, triple and so on inside bars and then draws a box  around them.  Since the same price action forms all time frames, the code can detect a double inside bar on the hourly chart on a...
Like in the iHighest and iLowest where it can scan the last 100 or however much bars you designate, how do i make my EA or Indicator i've made to analyze previous bars as well. I've seen it done in a pattern recognition indicator where it plots hammers, shooting stars, etc... on previous candles as
Hello,  is it possibile change character charts tabs from "weekly" to W1, "daily" to D1, "monthly" to MN?    
How to code to change the background of input parameters
This is a simple Expert Advisor for trading on EURUSD H1 market. Backtestet result:    Trading rules: Long Entry - wait for a bullish bar with body > 30 pips and Volume > 2.0 * Average volume from last 80 bars. Open long at next bar Open and close at the bar Close.       Short Entry - wait for a...
hello. anyone here using Tradeplatform with visual studio ? this is great plugini which allow use mt4 with visual studio debugging. before i try to much of times but i couldn't make it work together with visual studio. anyone can share how to setup and review? thanks
Hi, anyone have idea about DAX future curruncy pair calculation method in forex. like example if i opened a buy order on one standard lot.... the value for 1pip=10$ on my broker. there should be the 90$ profit on the 9 pip TP but its 100$. & my broker also charge commision 6$ on one standard lot......
  Cleaning Code  (17   1 2)
Hi Guys I've finally finished my EA/Bot but (even though I have been anal about keeping it clean) I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right  direction as to how I can clean the code. ie. get rid of variables that are not used etc. It's just over 8000 lines so I would hate to go over it line...
[Deleted]
If i get a trade signal via email, is there a way to automatically trade the signal as I get it
Hey guys, I used to place buy limit and sell limit orders and alerts simply right clicking on the chart and clicking buy/sell limit. Or right clicking and using trading submenu. Today these submenus are suddenly gone and I couldn't find a way to fix it. I posted a screenshot of my right click menu...
I have a weird one below: The if statement should only be able to return 'true' on Fridays, yet i have this trigger every day for some odd reason and positions close as a result. void OnTick() {<snip>  if(TimeHour(TimeLocal())==23 && TimeDayOfWeek(TimeLocal()==5))     {      Alert("Reason to close:...
Note: If this post is duplicated, sorry.  I'm pc crashed while I was doing it. Isn't an object of this type supposed to support text in it?  My code draws the box just fine.  But no text shows up inside.  I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.  Anyone know? #property strict#include...
Hi all, I'm very new to MQL4 programming. Still learning and looking how to make some indicator for my own use. I face difficulty when creating multi Heikin Ashi Smoothed indicator.  Below is my code for the indicator. After I compile, it can only see MAPeriod1 only. If I can MAPeriod1 style to LINE...
I am hoping that someone can help me, I am very new to mlq programming. I got someone to do a EA to copy my trades, however, this guy one important function so I am hoping someone with programming skill would come to my rescue. The EA copies from master account, but when source closes its trade my...
Hi, i have some bug in my indicator so i'm debugging but i have some question. following is parts of code . when debugging step through i want to see result on the chart immediately. but when this code executed OBJ_TEXT not updated on the chart immediately. i inputed Sleep function for check whether...
Hi, I am starting to develop an EA based on price action strategy and I have some doubts that I would like to ask for your help. At the moment, on the EA I want to search for pinbars with 3 EMAs (5,45,200) on the correct order on TF=Daily. When: - Appears a long pinbar and EMA5>EMA45>EMA200 => BUY...
Hi all, i am just new on this forum so let me introduce my self first: my name is Dave, 34 years old and i am trading now for the last 4 years. i am using MT4 as a platform which is working fine and profiteble every day. i am not using a lot of strategies or indicators which make's doing my trade's
How can I return tobuild 502 version. My EA will not run in the 950 version builds.   Thanks 
Hi, I would like to ask the following. I have created an Indicator that creates a Regression Channel and passes the values of the Current Upper,Middle and Lower Regresion Lines for each tick to a MYSQL database. I would like to test the aforementioned indicator in Strategy Tester Mode and fill by...
is this possible? if yes please give me a suggetion to code?