MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 609

Hi everyone in the house, I have this challenge in my modification code but what baffled me most is that it only occurs on XAGUSD (SILVER) and works fine on other currencies. Please help check and tell me what I am doing wrong. However, I noticed the XAGUSD is having 2 digits point value i. e 24.23...
  New CCI Indi  (1)
I wonder if somebody could help.I've look everywhere in case it was already out there but couldn't find anything.  I am trying to change the CCI indicator to be able to display another pair an indicator window but I am having problems. For example I have a EURUSD chart opened and I attach the CCI...
[Deleted]
Content removed
Is there a function in MQL4 that converts a decimal value into its binary representation (for example, in string format of 0's and 1's)?
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to download the H1 history  only, without having to download all other timeframes. Is it possible and how ? thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
Hey all, Newer coder here. I'm looking for advice on a trade manager I am writing. Currently it handles everything I do. I have one button on the chart to place an order. The EA does the rest. It determines if I want a buy or sell based on my strategy, it adjusts stops, closes out orders as needed,...
[Deleted]
Content deleted
[Deleted]
Anyone ? Basically if one of  my floating trade hit its TP, i want the EA to close all pending order and floating trade on my terminal.  
I am trying to automate arelationship on EA on MT4. If MACD becomes greater than 0.00000,and Moving Average A crosses (becomes greater) than Moving Average C, and then thenbuy at 0.1. If Moving Average A crosses (becomessmaller) Moving Average B, and MACD becomes smaller than 0.000300, then...
Is anyone else experincing errors on push notifications? Last week they were working fine and sending notifications to my phone as expected. However, today, I realized in my journal (on my computer) that the send notifications are failing. Is this just an issue I'm having? Or is anyone else also...
double value=0;int ordegap=3;int newsgap=3value=value+ordergap*Point*PipValue+newsgap*Point*PipValue;is the above code i use correctly? because i dont get correct value!
I have searched and tried to figure it out for a couple weeks without making a loop and setting each index to zero individually. Is there a simple way to just clear all the indexes in the 2nd dimension? seems like Arrayinitialize() only clears the first dimension. Thanks.
Hi, after i've searched an error for hours, i realized that the failure is not at my code. I had some real crazy behavior; calculations for ALL of my traded symbols are correct, but only not for EURUSD. and only on DemoAccount. If anybody of you uses a AFX-Capital (SuperTradingOnline) Account
Hi folks. I have a little problem. if ( IsConnected() ) {  // terminal is online   AccountNumber();     // returns correct account number   AccountName();       // returns correct account name} else {                // terminal is OFFLINE   AccountNumber();     // returns "0" zero...
New article Using Assertions in MQL5 Programs has been published on mql5.com: This article covers the use of assertions in MQL5 language. It provides two examples of the assertion mechanism and some general guidance for implementing assertions. Assertion is a special construction that enables...
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 SeaGreen #property indicator_color2 Red double CrossUp[]; double CrossDown[]; extern int FasterEMA = 4; extern int SlowerEMA = 8; extern int RSI_Period = 13;         //8-25 extern int RSI_Price = 0;...
I`ve just created a new EA , but I have a problem with this one, just like the past one, as well. Can you help me figure out why the EA doesn`t trade!! Thanks  #property copyright "Stanislav Ivanov"#property link      ""#property version   "1.00"#property strict//--- input parametersinput double...
This was posted on MQL5 forum by mistake - copied here.  My robot no longer runs under the strategy tester after the MT4 software auto-updated to the latest release (910). After many-many-many hours of frustration it appears the CopyHigh, CopyLow and maybe all other CopyX functions are no longer...
Hi, I know a lot of people have had this problem before and very often it is a coding problem. However for the life of me I cannot figure out my problem. I have googled and read just about everything I could find on this problem and I can't find a solution. I am using an indicator that seems to use...
  CRASH simulation  (4)
I have my EA protected for a crash by means of a file (crash.bin). While running the EA it writes the crash.bin file every 30s, and it holds important data for when having to recover. If the EA is removed on purpose then the crash.bin file is deleted as part of the OnDeInit() routine, if MT4 crashes
Hello, After using the search feature, i couldn't find any topic on this.  I am getting an error (send request failed [12169]) when i trying to send notifications to my phone. This was working fine for a few days but stopped working last friday. I am on MT4 v4.00 buld 900 Any help would be...
hello ,help me whith this code_----------------------------------------------------------------------------- #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_color1 White extern int year=2010; extern int month=6; extern int day=1; extern int hour=0; extern int...
[Deleted]
why mt4 is often disconnected or reset server? who it could be? broker?
Hello, I add a text to indicator : ...while(pos>0)   {      if(   fc_tawa(Period(), pos)==1 && (no_gap(Period(),pos-1)) ){  //&& (pinbar(Period(),"bas",ELIOT,VG,REMPL,QTE,TIMING,FILTER,ORDER,BANDS,COEF,pos)==1)   pin_bas[pos] = iLow(Symbol(),Period(),pos-1)-100*Point*dig(Symbol());   nom_txt =...
Hi! Currently i use manual input for London Market open hour time. is this possible to detect automatically with all years. eg: Winter session London open at +8:00 GMT other session London Open at +7:00 GMT so is this possible, if yes please suggest me to do on better way. I can get Server time...
[Deleted]
Hi all,  I've googled quite a bit on this, and am really struggling to understand the iStdDev inputs while creating an EA.  Help from the brains of the forum would be most appreciated! Here's the way I expected iStdDev to work: For the function call: double StdDevCurrent = iStdDev(NULL,PERIOD_H2,30...
Hi, I tried to run latest version MT4 on XP and Win7 in VirtualBox, it crashes on startup. Can MT4 run in VirtualBox? Or it "detects" the virtual machine and kill itself for anti-debug purpose? I need to run MT4 in virtual machine to do some test. Thanks
how to request to mt4 allowing the developer to know the max simultaneous opened orders from broker without having to get the error 148?   Shouldn't they add in MQL4 language a function to know the maximum simultaneous opened orders? 
Hi! I use RSI to filter the trend to place new order. here is i added condition for RSI to filter. here is my condition to filter the trade: If RSI(14)>60 >> Buy If RSI(14)<40 >> Sell see the image below: it seems working wrong. Please suggest me to solve the issue. i use shift value as "0" my code...
When using indicators in an expert agent what is the best/most efficient way to do so? Say for example I want to see if a moving average is increasing is: ma[0] = iMA(Symbol(), 0, maPeriod, 0, 1, 0, 0); ma[1] = iMA(Symbol(), 0, maPeriod, 0, 1, 0, 1); increasing = ma[0] > ma[1]; the right /best way