MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 606

[Deleted]
I have a problem to make order in EA. When a signal occur i want EA open order only in open price bar. But after take profit and bar not close yet, my EA open order again. So help me to make EA only open order in open price and not open again in same bar. I want only open in red line and not open...
  ADD STOPLOSS  (1)
Hi, I am totally new in ea and wish to try this ea for my trading account, however shall be properly tested first. This ea aggressively open buy orders however without StopLoss. The ea also only one way i.e BUY/LONG direction, but when select SHORT/SELL the ea will not open any position either BUY...
[Deleted]
hello. how to calculator move tick price and creat it in EA: ex: Move_Tick=(Bid-Old_Price);   Old_Price=Bid; thanks.
Hi there, I have this code: void OnStart()  {//---   for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0; i--)     {      Print("OrdersTotal: ",OrdersTotal());      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==false) Print("Unable to close order. Error: ",GetLastError());      Print("Ticket: ",OrderTicket());      Print("Lots "...
// Current order // [#1] [#2] [#4] for (int pos = 0; pos < OrdersTotal(); ++pos) { // when pos is 0, [#1] is selected. if (OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS) == false) { } // (1) long long process... (More than 10 sec) // canceled or closed order [#1] [#2] and new order [#5] => [#4] [#5] // then next
Hi Guys! I have an ADX-cross indicator. I added alert, when DI+ and DI- crossed each other, but the alert comes on every tick, which is very annoying. I just inserted 2 rows: Alert ("Cross UP") and Alert ("Cross DOWN") - else everything is left original.  How could I fix this problem? Thank you for...
Please refer to the screenshot below.   Why does the "Experts Log" always say "array out of range" even though I changed "symbolCount" in line 37 into '0'?       Below is the complete code.   #property strictinput string ExClude="#";input string...
[Deleted]
dear sir,How can i pass variable value between two functions, and whats wrong in the below code,if i am in function two(), how can i able to get/set value of a in function one() or get or set value of function three(), please make change in such a way that i can able to get the value or set the...
Hello everybody! There are any way to discover how many graphics are opened on the Metatrader 4 ?
Hi guys, Basically the indicator gathers data over the last x bars (given as length). If the indicator is used on D1 it is supposed to ignore Sunday bars, hence the if-clause. I don't want to just skip the Sunday with continue but also still look back exactly x bars. So I add to length with...
I present you guys.... the holy grail......tataaaaa no...just joking. this is a crappy EA that converts 900 USD into 4.000.000 USD in about 5 years in testing. EURUSD 5 min. its a Martingale EA.  Obviously  I know that this is imposible.  And test results dosen´t mean anything.   forward testing...
Hello  I did many search about is there any script or etc to convert 5 digit chart to 4 digit chart? I already know there are still some broker with 4 digit chart but because of data accuracy I want to use some broker chart that has 5 digit chart.    Thank you so much Regards 
[Deleted]
MT4 EA Strategy Testing net profit using Control Points is too good to be true.  Is there a "rule of thumb" ratio between Control Points results and Ticks results?  Perhaps like $1000 in Control Points is roughly equivalent to $100 in Ticks?
Hi there,  if(Close[1]>Open[1]&&Close[2]<Open[2]&& MathAbs(Open[1]-Close[1])>MathAbs(Open[2]-close[2]&&Close[1]>Open[2]))BullishEngulfing= true;  else if (Close[1]<Open[1]&&Close[2]>Open[2]&&MathAbs(Open[1]-Close[1])>MathAbs(Open[2]-Close[2]&&Close[1]<Open[2]))BearishEngulfing= true;   I wrote the...
[Deleted]
im getting this in my journal: 2015.12.07 16:07:49.546    Expert scalper47 EURJPY,H1: loaded successfully 2015.12.07 16:07:49.156    Expert scalper47 EURJPY,H1: removed 2015.12.07 16:07:49.141    Expert scalper47 USDJPY,H1: loaded successfully 2015.12.07 16:07:48.751    Expert scalper47 USDJPY,H1:...
Hi,  i keep getting strange [1114] errors at build 924 since it has been applied. What does 1114 mean please? These are c++ compiled DLLs they have been working several years   I have tested 751,913,920, all works perfect. 924 has problems loading DLLs created with c++ or and c# (tried 2-3 different...
Hi, I need a candlestick indicator file to use to code a expert  advisor.  Can someone help me?  Thanks     
[Deleted]
Hi I have been building and testing several EAs on my MAC for quite some time. Suddently Im experiencing that the strategy tester only reacts on code changes (on all EAs) when closing and opening the terminal. So if I run an EA in the tester make a change in the EA in metaEditor compiles and then...
I am trying to create an EA that opens a buy order when the price moves up one tick and a sell order when the price moves one tick down.    double tickCurrent; double tickPrevious = tickCurrent; tickCurrent = Bid; if (tickCurrent > tickPrevious)   This is what I have but it doesn't work. 
When testing out my EA over various periods of time, the strategy tester will say testing M15, testing M5, testing M1 and then start running my EA. I'm wondering on what basis does it decide what data to use as your test data? For example my OnTick() data will be different if it uses M15 as opposes...
Hello, I got a problem with my broker and it connect my MT4 client to slower server than faster frequently. I fix it manually when I see it, but most of the time I'm not behind the PC. Is there a way to control these disconnections with MQL4 code ? These disconnections make lot of trouble because of
[Deleted]
Does anyone here tried to use CTable from mt5 on mt4? Thanks...
[Deleted]
  how to backup?  (1)
Hello, I trade by MT4 for years, and it is fantastic software, better than any other ones. Now I am confused how to backup my analysis history? As many users, I used to mark some lines onto graphics of MT4, but how can I backup them? I knew MT4 recorded and stored them automatically, but If I
Hi Guys, I am parsing a series of rates and then copying the .Open part into a new array, this is done via:    MqlRates rates[];   double copyrates[100];   ArraySetAsSeries(rates,true);   int copied=CopyRates(Symbol(),0,0,100,rates);      for (int i=0;i<=(copied-1);i++)  //0 to Copied-1 means that...
In the following code im trying to simply create keltner channels but i cant see why it doesnt display the upper and lower lines on the chart.  input int Keltner_Period=20;input double Keltner_ATR=1.5;input int Keltner_MaMode=MODE_SMA;// OnTick() event handler                void OnTick(){   double...
Hi Guys, I am writing a simple loop through array elements as a .dll. Using #import "Path" as usual but I am unsure as to hoe to declare the function and then call it. I am using: declaration: int arraytest(int a, int b[]);#import Call in an Alert whatever this function returns: Alert(arraytest(5...
//#include <xDebug.mqh> what this expression mean and what the advantage to put it in mql4 program  ? as am new and trying to learn thanks 
My EA works with all terminals except base currency GBP. one of my client using base currency as GBP, ea not working with his terminal. i tried strategy tester, which shown price calculation error! i change base currency as GBP, then startegy tester works fine now. but no live trades working? how...
A few months ago I was browsing the Internet, actually been looking for anything, but then I was interested in an article deeply. It was an Abitrage EA for the Forex market. This tools trades the price differences between 2 brokers. <Advertising Removed >