MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1676

[Deleted]
  help please  (1)
I want to get input in some way from the user in my program in the metatrader. I don't really know how to do it, and for that I need your help :D If you know something about it, please answer me here or send me an email: pfp1989@gmail.com 10x :D
Hello, this week I'm begin a test with the following setup using only the winner EA for each pair. All EA's are left with defaults with only 0.1 lot on a demo account. EURUSD: Scalp_net M1 GBPUSD: Envelope 2.11 M15 USDJPY: GoldWarrior02b USDCHF: Brainwashing 1c AUDUSD: EasyLMA_v6 USDCAD: EasyLMA_v6...
ZigZag Indicator tracks and connects extreme points of the chart, the distance betweenthese points being equal or higher than the percentage specified for the pricescale. Depth is the minimal amount of bars where there will not be the second maximum (minimum)Deviation pips higher or lower than the...
[Deleted]
please help who can create the follows as a MQL4-indicator for me: N:=BARS for SINCE( Parameter ); VARL:=LOWEST(LOW,N); VARH:=HIGHEST(HIGH,N); VK:=VARH-VARL; LINE1 K1:VARL+0.1*VK; display value LINE2 K2:VARL+0.2*VK; display value LINE3 K3:VARL+0.3*VK; display value LINE4 K4:VARL+0.4*VK; display
[Deleted]
1) When testing a strategy, what should the Model be? Is is "Every tick"or "Control points" or "Open prices"? 2) I tested a strategy and it's profitable when using "Control points",but it's a lost when using "Every tick". How come? What does this means? How can a strategy profitable with one...
Can we include our custom indicators in our Expert advisors? What would be the bestapproach to use a custom indicator in an EA?
hi, can I use this functions in Expert Advisor Script for counting symbols? int curencies() { int aa = 0, bb = 0, Sn = 0; if(!GBPUSD) aa=1;  if(!EURUSD) bb=1; Sn=aa+bb; return(Sn);} also different MagicNumber for different Periods..int number() { int id = Period(); return ( id ); } also to...
  Order ticket#  (1)
In my EA I have multiple lots. After a price is reached I scale out by taking onelot off. The ticket # is i closed and goes into Account History trades and a new ticket#is created which shows up in trades screen. If I attempt to modify the stop loss on the remaining lots, I get an unknown...
  Color to MA  (1)
how I can, in my EA testing, assign different colors to 2 moving average?
Hello, I would like to introduce few moments for current MetaTrader4 charting principes:In some theores which have support resistance on trendlines based on angle withtime in mind, most MT4 users encounter missing signals in general. I know, thisis already topic about many people discuss, but i want...
Which is the price that appears in the Chart, OPEN, LOW, HIGH or CLOSE ? I will be been thankful.
I have in my EA the following datetime array definition: datetime Chart_Times[]; when I access the array with: ArrayCopySeries(Chart_Times,MODE_TIME,Symbol(),PERIOD_M1); the array Chart_Times[] has the following information: 1149289080 1149288480 1149288540 ... can somebody say to me which is the...
  Trend Master H1 EA  (14   1 2)
Hi, I want to invite all who interested to test it in real time. I'm sorry i dont have any forwardtest result yet cuz i've just done it. Please give any responds. Hope it would run just like backtest. It's run on euro/usd H1 timeframe, i use interbankfx as default broker. Regard Harry
[Deleted]
What is the limit on maximum number of the charts opened simultaneously
This sounds like a server issue, but there's enough inconsistencies, I wonder ifanyone else has seen something like this. InterBank FX server. Demo account. Running several EAs, but only two of them (buttwo, not just one) had this happen: at 2006.25.06 0521-0524 server time, they each bought...
The article «How to Evaluate the Expert Testing Results» is published in the "Articles" section of the MQL4 Community website. The article gives formulasand the calculation order for data shown in the Tester report.
[Deleted]
Hi, I have written an EA which consists of several function. The structure looks like: ... init() {} deinit() {} start() { int x; double y; ... x=function1(); y=function2(); ... return(0); } int function1() { ... } double function2() { ... } when I try to compile it, an...
I've changed the period_converter script into basket2 in order to create a new chartwith a basket of two currencies. However, there is a problem in this script whichI'm not able to solve. When you attach script to a chart (allow DDL calls and don'tconfirm calls) in its default settings, and then...
[Deleted]
Hi, How can I get X ifX=N I know N in 2power ? thanks
[Deleted]
I'm trying to assign as follows (without using copyarray): array1[i]=array2[j]; or array1[i]=array2[j]+array2[k]; where i,j and k are integers, array1 and array2 are declared as double, and array2contains values different from 0. Somehow array1 remains 0 after the assignment. Where did I go...
Suppose you want to analyse the candles in shown on the attached image (e.g. totest a Japanese engulfing pattern). On the image the candle labeled 0 refers tothe current situation in the market and candles 1 and 2 refer to the last to periods. To avoid misinterpretation you want to make sure that...
[Deleted]
is this possible? If yes, how?
Hi, Kindly teach me how to set date & time to New York Time? Regards Tony
i just seen a forum that has the function of posting mql code into the forum it's easier and automatically change the color into the Metaedtor-like scheme this will be more helpful to post the code here without attacthing files hope this is posible and someone expeert can creat it
I am trying to call a DLL from an EA. I am getting an error message in the EA log that I am unable to call the functionin the DLL. I thought it might be a parmeter passing issue so I made a dummy functionwith no params: int getInt(); In the DLL this is defined as __declspec(dllexport) int...
  Vegas 1Hr Method  (4)
Anyone care to share his experience to create an expert advisor for this trading model or does anyone happen to have one? In my opinion, I'm a newbie by the way, I think it beats all other trading models. It gave a total profit of about 5000 pips in GBP/USD the last 2 months so maybe it deserves...
[Deleted]
Hi there ... I am trying to place text on the chart so that it is above the highof the bar and oriented at 45 degrees or 90 degrees. I can position it to the bar of choice and to the high on the bar and handle theorientation however MT4 appears to always centre the text. Is it possible to left...
  StepEnvelope  (9)
StepEnvelope_v1. EA with pre-set files. M15 timeframe. EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY. Please find first week forward testing results.
Hello, I am searching for the DPO for MT4. Is anyone able to provide the code? Thanks a lot, and good trading, Machiavelli
As of May 1, 2006, all the registered users of the MQL4 Community website (https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.mql4.com) will be given an opportunity to post their articles for a fee. Requirements applicable to articles offered for posting on MQL4.com website arestated in article 'Requirements...