MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1659

There 10 pages of participants in the championship. After 2 months the following picture has begun to take shape: 1st page seems to consistently gaining money, pages 2,3,4 are jogging in place and the rest seem to consistently losing money or as they say in russian forumthose EAs are drainers....
I think this tool is very interesting to watch the fibo level data from all pairs, remember to enable your DDE server and macros on your Excel. Enjoy it..
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Championship Report: Eighth Week" has been published. The eighth week of the Automated Trading Championship 2006is over. Two thirds of the time provided for the competition. At the end of theprevious week, the structure of the Top Ten...
When using 'WindowBarsPerChart()' the editor suggests, and highlights, 'WindowBarsPerWindow()' and not 'WindowBarsPerChart()'. Thanks.
I used MACD-Sample EA to backtest 3 brokers on same USDCHF. Bokers are FXDD, IBFX,NF. 1. Downloaded latest History Data from Alpari History Data Center. 2. used Period_Converter script to convert M1 data to remaining timeframes foreach Broker. 3. Date Range: 2006.05.17 - 2006.11.24. 4. H1...
[Deleted]
Hi I am have no experience programming but i would like for someone to help me programmthe following to enter a sell and buy at the same time let them run to a pre determind pip movementexit one or the other once the pre determind # has been verified and allow theother order to continue to a pre...
[Deleted]
I have a MA crossover in my EA. Trading mode changes when short MA crosses overlong MA. Here is the problem: When I see the crossover visually, the Data Window does not show the crossoveruntil later. There is usually a one to three bar delay before I see the crossoverin the Data Window. In the...
[Deleted]
I have written a simple EA. On init, it opens a file handle. On every tick, it writesto a file the current ask and bid price and flushes the file handle. On deinit,it logs a "deinit" statement and closes the file handle. I have observed that sooner or later the EA stops running. No lines are...
Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Has Been Published The MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal allows simultaneous trading on several client accountson one trade server. The key features of MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal: All operation types of order management Reports for the operations performed...
Suppose you want to apply Bolinger Bands to RSI in your EA. How do you do that? Thanks in advance,
[Deleted]
  OrderOpenTime & OrderCloseBy  (11   1 2)
A few questions, 1. What does OrderOpenTime & OrderProfit return if called for a limit order which has not opened yet? 2. What exactly does order open time return on a opened order, is it seconds since00:00 January 1, 1970? 3. What does OrderCloseBy do? I just can't work it out from the...
Dear, I have received a Silver trend_Signal.My query is what is the additional commandin the below file in order to get a beep tone for a seconds in my computer (WinXP2000)whenever we get a Aqua or Violet color in the H4 period. Thanks in advance for your support. Best Regards, jamal Barakat...
[Deleted]
Have set up 5 & 15 min charts for Forex and overlayed them on charts but 80and 20 lines do not appear. Can you help
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm trying to codefy a search for the mayors relative highs in EurUsd. I'm aimingto reach an array of x positions with the exclusive x higest relative (High - Open)highs, but with this attached code some odd results apears. The main idea is usethe first position (Array[0]) to be a...
Hello to all creators of indicators! So let's go on with my stupid questions... My next foolish question is as follows: - If we have several buffers plotted (for example, 0, 1, 2) and several more whichare calculated only (3, 4), then which one of these the subj function is appliedto? Thank you.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the Interview with Luis Guilherme Damiani (ldamiani) has been published. Luis is an experienced trader. His Expert Advisor is alwaysin the Top Three. The developer tells about his Expert Advisor named GUMASA and shares his knowledgeabout...
[Deleted]
After opening a trade, I want to set "value = false" if, for example,the current time is 30 seconds away from the order opening time? I know I should use "OrderOpenTime" and "Seconds" but I am not good at coding time.... a help would be appreciated.
[Deleted]
Try this script : // BUG IN MQL4 double A=1.2751; double B=1.2735; int C; int start() { C=(A-B)/0.0016; if(C != 1) Comment("BUG IN MQL4 : (1.2751-1.2735)/0.0016 NOT EQUAL TO 1 !!!"); return(0); } Hi metaquotes, could you please fix the double calculation bug ? Thank you
i need a help here. can we make an automated trading system on metatrader platformwith time basis and 15 pips stop loss? for example: i want to trade eurousd on 08.00 GMT o'clock. so when the time is come (08.00 GMT),automatically i will have a trade (or some trades) and a stop loss order 15...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Championship Report: Seventh Week" has been published. The seventh of twelve weeks of the Automated Trading Championship2006 has ended. The structure of the Top Ten has not changed practically, but theParticipants continue to move from...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm a totally beginner, and I need to know if it's possible to modify anexisting EA, setting the exits from any position at a maximum fixed bars or days,if both stop or take profit didn't close the position. Is there a simple code toadd? Thank you very much.
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I'd want to know if the MQL4 language has the ability on capturing word or ASCII from the keyboard? And how? sorry for my english! Beat regards
Anyone heard about this strategy? I find it on this site http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/mt_yahoo/ It look very interesting for 5m and 15m charts. in archive i took all versions from these site.
Can someone help me please to code this indicator! I have the formulas in PDF, butI dont understand them - its an old indicator, but works very well!
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I am having a problem updating my MT4 to build 200, the problem is that each timethe update window appears; I press start and tries to connect to the updating serverand returns a failure message!!! "Server: No Connection"; I tried changingthe connection and its the same problem!! I...
Dear, I have received a Silver trend_Signal and attached with many files and are supportedfrom your side.My query is what is the additional command in this file in orderto get a beep tone foe a secondsin my computer (WinXP2000) whenever we get a redor blue color in the H4 period. Thanks in advance...
[Deleted]
  MQL4 API  (5)
It has been my understanding that there is no API for MQL4 but on the MetaTrader website there is reference to one - http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4 Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Thanks Scott
[Deleted]
  commercial EAs  (1)
anyone has tried good commercial EA and find it profitable ? also, I need help to develop EA, if anyone can help me, I am willing to pay forit. anyone interested email me at alijub@hotmail.com (tell me the fees). (if I am breaking this site rules, please, let me know and I will not repeat...